It is like you are in heaven. Everything is top quality. Service is great. The resort is amazing. Food is good. The buffet is verry nice. The north beach is amazing. I love the turtles sanctuary! You can go inside and have photos with the turtles.
- Also Known As:
- Constance Ephelia Hotel Mahe Island
- Constance Ephelia Hotel
- Constance Ephelia Seychelles/Mahe Island
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rekindle your passion for life at the beautiful, family-friendly 5* Constance Ephelia. Relax and unwind on the hotel’s two stunning white-sand beaches lapped by the turquoise waters of the Indian Ocean. Set on the island of Mahe and overlooking the Port Launay National Marine Park, Ephelia offers a treasure trove of discovery for divers and snorkelers. Relish the luxury of space in the elegantly contemporary accommodation. Choose from 7 types of accommodation from the luxurious junior and senior suites to the super deluxe hillside villas. Discover your favourite of our 5 restaurants each offering something deliciously different. Pamper yourself with a wide range of treatments at our Spa Village or even stay in one of our spa villas complete with private pool and treatment room. Have fun and keep active at our fully equipped gym or challenge the kids to a game of tennis, squash or even beach volleyball. We look forward to welcoming you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Tingo, Venere, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Otel, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Constance Ephelia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.