Hubby and I stayed here for 2 nights after arriving in Seychelles. We chose a junior suite sea facing and were at the very South end. The reviews we read were accurate and we would recommend this hotel to people who don't mind a high price tag. The pluses were the beautiful grounds, beaches and excellent food, but the drawbacks were that the resort was so spread out that you needed to take a shuttle to go almost everywhere, which were supposed to run every 10 min but often did not. It was quite remote from any village so it was not easy to eat elsewhere. The north beach, while gorgeous, has a dying coral reef that needs to be rescued. There are several restaurants but not all were open each day (despite the place being 80% full), and when we checked in, the restaurant we were most interested in was already booked for the evening. For the price (450 EU per night on half-board), service at some of the restaurants was lacking (e.g. Helios wait staff were especially slow) and one would expect to receive at least one complimentary bottle of water in the room each day. In retrospect, I think we would have preferred a smaller boutique hotel that had a little more charm, but for those who like an all-inclusive experience, this is ideal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rekindle your passion for life at the beautiful, family-friendly 5* Constance Ephelia. Relax and unwind on the hotel’s two stunning white-sand beaches lapped by the turquoise waters of the Indian Ocean. Set on the island of Mahe and overlooking the Port Launay National Marine Park, Ephelia offers a treasure trove of discovery for divers and snorkelers. Relish the luxury of space in the elegantly contemporary accommodation. Choose from 7 types of accommodation from the luxurious junior and senior suites to the super deluxe hillside villas. Discover your favourite of our 5 restaurants each offering something deliciously different. Pamper yourself with a wide range of treatments at our Spa Village or even stay in one of our spa villas complete with private pool and treatment room. Have fun and keep active at our fully equipped gym or challenge the kids to a game of tennis, squash or even beach volleyball. We look forward to welcoming you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Otel, Agoda, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Jetsetter so you can book your Constance Ephelia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Constance Ephelia Hotel Mahe Island
- Constance Ephelia Seychelles/Mahe Island