We had a spectacular week in October/November 2012. La Villa suited us perfectly , a family with two teenage boys of the age of 15. We rented a double apartment, two apartments attached to each other. The apartments were very nice and clean and equipped with everything you need to be able to cook your own meals. We usually ate lunch on the beach and had our dinner in the evening breeze on the balcony - awesome !!!
To access the beach it was just a matter of jumping on the local bus - which were very cheap. If you want to go further you will need to rent a car - which we did a couple of days. The Seychelles is not exceptional expensive, nor is it cheap. The beaches are amazing and it is an unspoiled place. It also felt completely safe and we would recommend a visit and a stay at La Villa anytime.
- Also Known As:
- La Villa Seychelles Hotel Mahe Island
- La Villa Seychelles Hotel
- La Villa Seychelles Mahe Island
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Villa guesthouse & self catering is located in the district of Glacis, in the north of the Island of Mahe. We have been blessed with magnificent view over the ocean and surrounded by a luxuriant garden where life is in abundance.Our two newly built villas and bungalow have been inspired by the traditional Creole architecture bringing you back to the times we were called the Isle of Abundance.The two villas contain 7 apartments with a spacious air conditioned bedroom, en-suite bathroom, dining and lounge area, fully equipped kitchen and large balcony. An outdoor shower is hidden away between granite boulders and palm trees.A luxury establishment built in harmony with nature putting your souls at rest and complete rejuvenation. ... more less