The hotel was located too far from the main road and it was super expensive to take a taxi and even more expensive to ask the lodge staff to take you to a beach or where ever you wanted to go. They even told us a different price before taking us and doubled it when it was time to pay!! It would have also been difficult to go to a restaurant for dinner, so we had an expensive dinner at the lodge and the food was not even near worth it. Luckily we only spent two nights in the lodge and had already seen everything we wanted to see in Seychelles. It would have been a waste of time and money to stay there longer. The staff was helpful but only if you paid enough. But this wasn't their fault, since they were asking everything from the manager before they could ansver anything. The rooms were nice and clean and the pool was ok. Still wouldn't recommend this place since Seychelles is full of guest houses in better places. With the price of taxis, dinner and beverages even a resort will be almost the same price!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Albizia Lodge is situated in a quiet location on the East coast of Mahe, on the mountain side of Green Estate at Aux Cap. We are surrounded by tropical green vegetation and creatures of nature such as flying fox, also known as fruits bats, as well as the blue pigeons and all sorts of birds that are endemic to the Seychelles. The airport is a short distance away, only a 7 minute drive to be more exact, making it an ideal place to stay for people in transit. Take a 5 minute drive and end up at one of the most wonderful beaches and snorkeling sites of Mahe called ‘Anse Royale’, and golf fans will be pleased to know that it is only a 5 minute walk from the Lodge to the only golf course on the island! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Agoda and Despegar.com so you can book your Albizia Lodge Green Estate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Albizia Hotel Mahe Island
- Albizia Lodge Green Estate Seychelles/Mahe Island