Potentialy great lodging for families, though small the suites are nice and clean and the atmosphere is pleasent - but...
1. They forgot to mention the nearby hotel is being renovated, so we had a construction site over our head
2. There's a huge cellular antenna on the grounds
3. The only facility, the pool is not exclusive to the visitors and rather crowded. Its was also a preety tedious walk from our suite.
4. The suits are designed so the AC units are on the bedroom window, and so are the electric panels
To be fair here are some pluses:
1. Great location if touring israel with car. On route to both tel aviv and jerusalem
2. Kiddie pool is very nice for toddlers
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Green Hills country suites are centrally situated and surrounded with natural growth and forests. We invite you to enjoy the pure fresh healing mountain air, yet be able to be close to main cities and tourist attractions in Israel. The hotel is situated 720 meters above sea level and the suites are surrounded with gardens and lawns. Include 40 country suites - Zimmerim. Each suite faces a beautiful view and offers a double room, a sitting room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com and Agoda so you can book your Shoresh Holiday Complex reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.