We booked in at the Metzuda for two nights but had to find alternative accommodation for the second. The apartment looks picturesque and very much ‘Tzefat’ but the beds are old and the apartment very musty. It seems that the air conditioning units haven’t been serviced for some time because it was frankly difficult to breath and my family could hardly sleep. The stuffed old sweaters are also a turn off and contribute to the uncomfortable atmosphere. We complained about the musty feeling and were told ‘open the windows and it will be OK’ but it wasn’t. The owner didn’t bother replying to an email and the lady who was prompt to take our money just shrugged her shoulders when we told her that we found the place inhabitable. I understand however that not all their suites are like this and that others are very pleasant indeed, perhaps we were unlucky to simply too fussy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beit Yosef is a distinctive Bed & Breakfast in Safed, Israel. You can choose from several beautifully furnished suites that have room for whole families as well as couples. Located in the picturesque Artists' Colony. Come and enjoy breathtaking views and mesmerizing atmosphere of Safed. Let Beit Yosef treat you to the holiday you deserve with hospitality from the heart. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Beit Yosef Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beit Yosef Bed And Breakfast
- Beit Yosef Hotel Safed
- Beit Yosef Bed & Breakfast Safed, Israel - Galilee