This is not the most central or best hotel in town (try the IC...), but it is well located for a business trip especially if you want to avoid the terrible traffic of downtown TLV. Food is good at the bar, braskfast is Kosher and hence lacks of a few goodies...
- Also Known As:
- Kfar Maccabiah Hotel And Suites
- Kfar Maccabiah Hotel Ramat Gan
- Kfar Maccabiah Hotel
- Best Western Tel Aviv
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Every guest is treated to five star hospitality in the hotel's 260 deluxe room and exclusive suites: complimentary use of advanced sports facilities, a luxurious lobby, sports restaurants, bar, cafeteria, business lounge, mini market, synagogue pampering spa and many engaging activities for children, teenagers and adults. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Tingo, TripOnline SA, HotelTravel.com, Expedia and Venere so you can book your Kfar Maccabiah Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.