“Awesome hotel” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Leonardo City Tower Hotel

You added Leonardo City Tower Hotel to your Saves list
Leonardo City Tower Hotel
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   14 Zisman Street | Diamond Exchange District, Ramat Gan, Tel Aviv 52136, Israel   |
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Ramat Gan
“Awesome hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

Thanks for every workers, everybody is helpful and very kind. I enjoy so much to be stay here.
Thanx for everyrthing. Very clean rooms. Very Good staff. Foods and drinks fantastic. business lounge servis is much much better. Location is very good. You can reach everywhere easy in tel-Aviv. Bus station and train station is so close to hotel.

Stayed May 2015

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
  • Hebrew first
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW via mobile

It was aewsome, nice and clean hotel. The kitchen is great and the members are very nice guys.i'm sure that i will come back in the next year.............................................................

Stayed May 2015, traveled as a couple
Colchester, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

As a frequent visitor to Israel I am disappointed to see such poor service, after a long day of meetings I returned to the hotel bar ordered a pint of lager which was served in a cheap plastic pint glass which was so thin the sides squashed when you picked up the glass...I moved on to a bottle of red wine to share between 3 colleagues and amazed to be brought the bottle of red wine and was given a cheap plastic bottle opener and had to open it myself? The girl was polite and helpful but clearly she had been given zero training. She even offered to let me keep the bottle opener as a gift. I couldnt bring myself to complain as we thought it was very funny at the time. I stayed in a suite in the hotel which was clean and comfortable and had a great nights sleep so not all bad.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
razdagan, Guest Relations Manager at Leonardo City Tower Hotel, responded to this review, 2 days ago
Dear Guest,
I would first like to apoligze for any inconvenience. It is very important that all of our guests enjoy there stay to the fullest. I would like to bring to your attention that at the time of your stay there was a holiday in Israel, Passover. Therefore the hotel was limited in what they were allowed to serve. Again I am very sorry if this offended you in any way and if you feel that you did not get the service that you deserve.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

We stayes here for business this is a Non-smoking hotel, Staff is very friendly, rooms are clean, good wifi, nice pool with hot jakuzzi outside location is good if you use the train:) rich breakfast:)) we will stay again

Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment about your stay. It is so nice to hear that you had such a wonderful time. We hope to see you again soon.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We came to the Leonardo hotel for a fun day my husband and I and our two children. Our journey started when we entered the hotel and the guest relations manager Meran was standing in the lobby and he greeted us with a beautiful welcome I was pretty Impressed. He was very polite and asked if we needed any help we were going to the spa I asked him if he can please guide us where we needed to go and he just took the extra
step and personally escorted us. Mr. Meran professionalism and customer service was beyond all expectations. Thank you Meran!!
I will definitely recommend the spa @ Leonardo to my family and friends when visiting Israel. SHALOM!

Stayed April 2015
razdagan, Guest Relations Manager at Leonardo City Tower Hotel, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Dear Guests,
I am very pleased to hear that you and your family enjoyed your outting together.
I am very excited to hear that our staff were so helpful and that your family enjoyed your day.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We stayed for 1 night at this hotel and the experience was excellent. Reception staff was very kind, hotel facilities and food was very good. Highly recommended. The location was also good and the neighborhood had very nice restaurants.

Thanks!

Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
Dear Guest,
It is always nice to hear that our guests have enjoyed their stay. It is very important to us that our guests feel at home.
We hope to see you again soon
Rosh Pina, Israel
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great hotel with a good view of the city. We used the new application "YALA" to find good prices in the last minute. The prices are usually relatively higher, so for the price we've paid we actually found an upgraded room (with enterence to the Traklin (etc.) for a decent price. We warmly recommend this hotel!

Stayed March 2015, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for taking the time to comment about your stay. It is so nice to hear that you fould such a great deal while using the new applacation "Yalla". We hope to see you back with us again.
Raz

Been to Leonardo City Tower Hotel? Share your experiences!