“Pretty Good” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Leonardo City Tower Hotel

You added Leonardo City Tower Hotel to your Saves list
Leonardo City Tower Hotel
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   14 Zisman Street | Diamond Exchange District, Ramat Gan, Tel Aviv 52136, Israel   |
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Ramat Gan
“Pretty Good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2014

I spent almost a week in the hotel. Nice over city view from 16th floor. Room is tidy and clean. Breakfasts are good, but rather expensive - 90NIS.

For those who interested: Far from the beach and night life spots.

Hotel has pool and gym. Unfortunately, I had no chance to try them out.

No free internet and internet speed is not very good, this was critical to me as I had to participate in conferences (one day I had to cancel the call because of the poor bandwidth). Also note that you can use WiFi username/password for one device only! For God sake, guys, I guess most of modern people have laptop and smartphone (and, additionally, may have tablet), so, you should allow at least 2 connections.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
razdagan, Guest Relations Manager at Leonardo City Tower Hotel, responded to this review, July 12, 2014
Dear Guest,

First I would like to thank you for taking the time to let us know of your concerns while you were staying with us.
I do hope that you notified us of any problems you had so that we were able to help you as quickly as possible.
It is very important to us that all of our guest enjoy there stay to the fullest.

Raz Dagan

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
  • Hebrew first
Murfreesboro, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2014

This was our final stop on a one-week tour of Israel with a 44-member tour group in June 2014. The Leonardo City Tower was far and away the nicest hotel of our vacation. The rooms were spotlessly clean with a real king-sized bed, not two twins pushed together as was the case in our other hotels in Israel. The bathroom was large and nicely furnished. The spacious counter, huge mirror, and shower with excellent water pressure all stood out as what you would expect from a four or five star hotel. The staff was friendly and helpful, and the dinner was a feast for the eyes and the palate. The buffet offered an array of traditional middle eastern foods and proffered the best grilled chicken of the trip. The servers were attentive and helpful, clearing the table and refilling drinks religiously. I can highly recommend the Leonardo City Tower for your business trip or vacation in Tel Aviv.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
razdagan, General Manager at Leonardo City Tower Hotel, responded to this review, June 30, 2014
Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for taking the time and voicing your comments about the Leonardo City Tower Hotel.
It is always a pleasure to hear about our guest stay with us and learn from there experience. Our staff works very hard to make sure our guest enjoy every minute of there trip, especially if you are with us for such a short period of time.
I hope you visit us again soon.
Harrison Hot Springs, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2014

My 2 day stay turned into a week, when i had problems with my motorcycle at customs in Ashdod ! The front desk, turned my paper work nightmare into a dream ! faxes & emails + scans were easy work for them. Not me ! Giving me local info on several issues, solved many problems for me . My room on the 11th floor over looking the pool was very clean every day ! The plan had breakfest included and i enjoyed it for the week . Even the door man gave me info an the best way to get onto the freeways and to my destination. i I was told that the train would take me to Ashdod in 1/2 hr., but he was wrong as it took 43 min.. With help this was a bad thing that got better and motorcycle and me are on an adventure for the next 3 month in Israel !

AVY R.

Room Tip: I have been traveling for the last 2 years and there is no one thing that makes a hotel perfect. E...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
Dear Guest,

I had heard about your situation here in Israel and I am so excited to hear that our staff were able to help you and your motorcycle begin your trip of Israel as fast as possible.
Thank you very much for your kinds words about the Leonardo City Tower Hotel, I hope you have time to pop in again before you finish your trip.
Make sure to be safe and enjoy all of the beautiful sites Israel has to offer.
United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2014

I have stayed in this hotel quite a few times over the past few years and have been extremely satisfied each time.
The staff in reception are amazing especially Moran and Jasmine.
A couple of times we have had issues with other guests smoking in their rooms, but it was dealt with by the hotel staff swiftly and with minimum fuss!
The breakfast buffet has a really good selection of food and salads, catering for all types.
The pool area is small but we were still able to find chairs to lounge on.
The hotel is in a great location right next to the Arlozoroff train and bus station!

Dear Guest,

It is an absolute pleasure to read your review of the Leonardo City Tower Hotel, especially since you have visited with us so many times over the years.
As you might know only recently Israeli hotels have become none smoking and it is not easy to ask guest to honor these rules. We do try our best and only with the help of our guests can we make sure that everyone enjoys there trip to the fullest. I hope to see you with us again soon.
Vienna, Austria
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2014

Great Location, facilities and staff.
Thanks for a wonderful stay.
Large and well appointed rooms, view of Tel Aviv Skyline, good AC, clean and fresh look.
Very nice pool and spa.
great breakfast and excellent Business Lounge.

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to let us know how much you enjoyed your stay at the Leonardo City Tower Hotel.
It is very important to us that our guests feel at home and as comfortable as possible.
Sandton, South Africa
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2014

Stayed at the Leonardo city tower on business. Front staff is excellent, really, but that's where it stops.
Rooms are small, the aircon is not working properly. On the 17th floor the smell in the passage is disgusting. Found my room flooded one evening, called reception and was told 15mn later that the pipe in the room next door burst. Why didn't they take action then? Room wasn't clean when I checked in, an empty plastic bottle was on the floor of the bathroom. I left it there to see if it would be removed; took the staff 3 days...
Plates, glasses and cups in the room, bar, restaurant looked like they only get a wash every second or third time they are used.
Breakfast is not attractive at all and not good either.
Will do my best to get my company have another approved hotel in TLV.

Room Tip: Go somewhere else
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
razdagan, Guest Relations Manager at Leonardo City Tower Hotel, responded to this review, June 30, 2014
Dear Guest,

I am very sorry to hear that this is the way you feel after checking out of the hotel.
I do hope that you let us know of any problem that you may have had while you were staying with us so that we were able to take care of them as soon as possible..
I would very much appreciate it if you would contact me directly through e-mail: Yorava@fattal.co.il.
I would like to speak with you further about your reservation.
Yora Vardi
Mesa
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2014

This hotel was an upgrade for our group touring Israel, and supposedly was a 5-star hotel. They had our rooms reserved and we were quickly ushered to the room. It was a good hotel in most respects... apparently newly refurbished lobby. I tend to pay more attention to things in my room, like is the caulk peeling around the tub, have the sinks drain closures or stoppers, has it been painted recently, is the rug worn? I found a few descrepancies in these areas in our room, and would not call it 5-star. It was clean, and the food was good. The staff was courteous. Oh and for those of you who are unaware, only hand towels and bath towels are furnished. If you need a wash cloth, you better pack it. They are not furnished anywhere in Israel that we went.

Room Tip: It is a tower and you can see Tel Aviv from all directions. I don't have an opinion as to which...
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
Fattal_Hotel_Chain, General Manager at Leonardo City Tower Hotel, responded to this review, June 15, 2014
Dear Guests,
I would like to thank you for taking the time to comment about the Leonardo City Tower Hotel.
It is very important to us that our guests enjoy there stay and I do hope that you let us know of any discrepancies that you may have had in your room so that we may take care of them.
I hope that you enjoyed the rest of your trip in Israel and had a safe trip home.
Merav Soberano

Been to Leonardo City Tower Hotel? Share your experiences!