“Used to be good hotel for business travellers..” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Leonardo City Tower Hotel

You added Leonardo City Tower Hotel to your Saves list
Leonardo City Tower Hotel
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   14 Zisman Street | Diamond Exchange District, Ramat Gan, Tel Aviv 52136, Israel   |
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Ramat Gan
Antwerp, Belgium
“Used to be good hotel for business travellers..”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2014

Small room, very noisy guests in the next room. I've stayed here before and it was okay. This time i was given a small room with a common door to adjoining room and the door was so thin that you could literally listen to the guests in the other room. There were 7/8 persons in next room making all kind of noises. Finally after a very angry call to reception @ 2 am, someone from security came up and calmed them and ask some of them to leave. Overall nor value for money. 220 US$ / night and i couldn't sleep till 3AM. Not worth it at all.

Room Tip: Ask for a better room. They have very nice big rooms and small dingy rooms too for the same price.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Fattal_Hotel_Chain, General Manager at Leonardo City Tower Hotel, responded to this review, February 18, 2014
Dear Guest,
I would first like to apologize for any inconvenience that may have occurred while you stayed with us.
It is very important that you understand that guest satisfactory is our top priority and I am very sorry to hear that you had a problem with noise.
Our staff is available 24/7 in order to take care of any complaints that a guest may have, and we do our best to make sure that these complaints are taken care of as quickly as possible. I hope you reconsider and join us again.
Merav Soberano

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
  • Hebrew first
Bogota, Colombia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2014 via mobile

We had our sales meeting at the Leonardo, and the hotel gave us a good service. In general we got good and fast answers from the staff and the room we had was really nice ( we had a junior suite with my family) with beatiful views of Tel Aviv.

The breakfast was good with many things to select. For having dinner we decided to go out with our family almost all days. I believe there are some issues with the pool and installations for kids be improved in order to get the wow from the customers who travel with our families.

Finally, the balance between the cost we paid and the value we received, was the best of our trip to Israel.

Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Fattal_Hotel_Chain, General Manager at Leonardo City Tower Hotel, responded to this review, January 23, 2014
Dear Guest,
I would like to thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to comment about your stay at the Leonardo City Tower Hotel.
How lovely that your family were able to join you on your business trip.
I am very happy to hear that you and your family enjoyed yourselves and that our staff were able to help you with what ever you may have needed.
Hope to see you and your family back with us again soon.
Sofia, Bulgaria
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2014

I used to stay in another hotel from the same chain, when I visit Tel-Aviv,but this time we had a corporate event for several days in the Leonardo City Tower. All in all, this hotel is nealy perfect. There is a short list of good Italian dishes in the lobby bar, but I would prefer going outside.

Dear Guest,
It is always nice to hear that guests have had the opportunity to try out the different hotels from the Fattal Chain.
We were very happy to have you stay with us and I hope that you will join us again soon.
Madison, Wisconsin
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2014

Stayed here for 4 nights in January 2014. It was advertised as a 5-star hotel, but I would say it is 3-3.5 stars. We had cockroaches in our room. when I told management (and showed them the picture) they said they would fumigate after we left. They didnt offer to do anything for us. Pretty disappointing for a "5 star" hotel.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
Fattal_Hotel_Chain, Guest Relations Manager at Leonardo City Tower Hotel, responded to this review, January 23, 2014
Dear Guest,
I would very much appreciate it if you could contact me at yorava@fattal.co.il.
We do not take guests complaints lightly and to hear that you did speak with someone but did not receive an answer to your liking is not up to our standards.
I do hope you contact me as soon as possible I would very much like to check what dates you stayed with us in order to get to the bottom of this matter.
Yora Vardi
Lakewood, New Jersey
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2014

We found the staff to be rude and unfriendly. The carpets in the rooms were stained and the mini refrigerators were dirty. We were very disappointed as we have stayed here in the past and did not have these problems.

Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Dear Guest,
I would first like to apologize for an inconvenience you may have had.
I do hope you notified us of any problems you had with the room so that we were able to take care of this matter as soon as possible.
It is nice to hear that you have stayed with us in the past and that you have had better experiences then this last.
I do hope you give us the chance to redeem ourselves one last time.
I hope you had a safe trip home and we see you again soon.
London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2014

I stayed here for a business trip and the hotel and staff were very nice. I also received a complimentary room upgrade which is always welcome. The hotel has an informal Italian restaurant which served good food and was open late. My only complaint is that the bathroom garbage had not been emptied from the previous guest, which is pretty gross, but I am sure this was just an oversight as the rest of the room was clean. Would stay again.

Dear Guest,
I would like to thank you for taking the time to comment about your stay at the Leonardo City Tower Hotel.
I would also like to apologize for any inconvenience you may have had when you checked into the room.
We do pride ourselves on cleanliness and I am sure this was just one of those human errors.
I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed the rest of your stay and that the upgrade of the room was to your liking.
I hope you had a safe trip home and we would like very much to see you with us again soon.
Johannesburg, South Africa
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2014

Very nice hotel but very far out of Tel Aviv for holiday purposes. This is a business hotel and should be advertised as such. Reception staff not very friendly or helpful and staff generally in the hotel very unfriendly. Only staff in the Tapas Bar were very nice and friendly.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Dear Guest,
I would first like to apologize for any discomfort you may have felt while dealing with our staff.
As I read your comment I am truly in shock.
We pride ourselves on our ability to give outstanding service and I am very sorry to hear that you did not feel the caring and willingness to help from our staff.
Our entire staff goes through several courses on interaction with guests and to hear that you did not enjoy yourself is very unpleasing and will be taken care of immediately.
I do hope you had a safe trip home and do us the honor of joining us again.
Merav Soberano

Been to Leonardo City Tower Hotel? Share your experiences!