“Wonderful hotel” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #10 of 20 Hotels in Netanya
Stockholm, Sweden
“Wonderful hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2014

First of all, the location was good. It's just a couple of blocks away from both the main street and the beach. Second, it's a wonderful little hotel. The room wasn't big but more of a standard size and with a big roomy bed.

The bathroom was clean and modern which is not always the case in Israel.

The staff was also very friendly. The last day of our stay I got the stomach flu from a bad dinner on town the night before. They went out of their way to help me in any way they could. The next morning when we were leaving they asked my girlfriend when she was having breakfast (while I was still in the room, saving all possible energy for the flight home) how I was doing and if I wanted some breakfast. When we went down to check out they asked me if I wanted to bring something to eat on the way. I really didn't want to as my stomach still was in a bad mood, but this is the kind of place you want to stay where they really care about their guests.

Out of the five hotels I've stayed at in Netanya this is for sure the best. I will definitely stay here the next time.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
  • Hebrew first
Leiderdorp, Zuid-Holland, Netherlands
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2014 via mobile

Everything is small in this hotel, except for the price/quality ratio. Specifically the beds are too small (too short and to narrow), but much bigger would not have fitted into the room. The bathroom needs a clean up. Breakfast was plate service with only choice in two or three eggs.

Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2013

The location of the hotel is wonderful, walking distance to the pedestrian mall, (which is so so lovely to see at night). The staff were extremely helpful. We had quite a few questions, and the staff were more than happy to google up information for us. It was great to be able to park right out front of the hotel, but do tell them that you require a parking spot.
The room was a good size with coffee, tea and a kettle. The restaurant and food shop attached to the hotel were a very nice convenience. We enjoyed our breakfast outside on their patio. The breakfast was not huge, but certainly enough. We did not find the hotel noisy at all, but perhaps that was due to the configuration of the room. The only negative was that the washroom did smell a bit musty and moldy so I found i had to do my business with the door open. This perhaps would not be a problem in most of the rooms, and I do not mean to detract from the pluses of this hotel. All in all we enjoyed our stay very much. We only spent the one night, but I would have loved to spend more time in Netanya intself.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Mexico City, Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2013

Only 5 points?? Ok... I´ll give the maximum score, but, they deserve 100 times more than that :) All I have to say is: The best! Nice and clean rooms, great breakfast, nice coffee shop, amazing location... Everything was perfect! Thanks a lot to all the staff. Everybody is so kind and very helpful. I didn´t find the cards with their names, really sorry, but special thanks to the manager, to Haime, and to the chef of the morning shift. Please, continue that way! Congrats!! 1000% recommended.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Netanya
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2013

The coffee shop ajacent to the hotel has really high quality pastries and cakes and it's nice to sit there. The manager will recommend choices, according to your tastes, and invest time and effort making sure you feel at home. Hotel boutique Alma is for the discerning customer who will not compromise quality for price.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo

Been to Hotel Boutique Alma? Share your experiences!