TRAVEL ALERT: SAFETY AND SECURITY CONCERNS More info

“*Superb* stay at InterContinental Jericho!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Oasis Hotel

You added Oasis Hotel to your Saves list
Oasis Hotel
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Jericho Jerusalem Road, P.O. Box 150, Jericho (Formerly InterContinental Jericho)   |
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Jericho
Boston MA, USA
“*Superb* stay at InterContinental Jericho!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2007

My Wife and I stayed there this past January during our visit to the Holy Land. The Hotel is within 10 mins (by car) to the Dead Sea Shores and same to old city of Jericho. We had Breakfast included and the food let me tell you is beyond our expectations. Had some typical middle astern dishes (Hummus, Falafel, Fava beans, Zaa'tar Pies) but also other plates you find at any InterContinental around the globe (cereals, fruits, omelets, boiled eggs, milk,juices,etc.)
As for entertainment at the restaurant by the pool area (covered) very arabesque in design had a guy playing the lute one night. Very relaxing and prices were quite affordable compared to places here in Boston. The staff is amazing, very accommodating and friendly and all who I talked with spoke good English.
The weather was perfecto will get 65F during the day and drops to maybe 45F at night, some night were cooler than others. We did manage to swim in the dead sea in January though!! As for security you don't even to have to worry about it. The hotel is adjacent to a Casino (currently closed) and the adapted to same level of security you have at Casino/ Resort Hotels. Each car comes in has to stop at the gate and looked at before it makes it in. There were three pools but only one functioning since it is winter, but I could imagine what would it be like in the spring and summer. Nice green area to lay down and few tennis courts as well. We are certainly coming back on our next trip.

• Liked — Value!
  • Disliked — Too quite at times!
  • Stayed January 2007, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
  • Arabic first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
jaffa,israel
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2006

Hi
I'm a travel agent and I'm regular for 5 stars hotel but never imagined that I will find such a good beautiful amazing 5 stars deluxe hotel in Jericho
So I heard about orthodox group with entertainment night with dj then I told the family and decided to try it
We went in this trip with the family in the intercontinental Jericho hotel in June 2006 for a small vacation, 60 peoples that had a very magnificent georgics vacation
The hotel was one of the most beautiful hotels that I sawed in my life and I have seen a lot every thing was exelent, the service the pupils that works there the breakfast the waiters all was magnificent
The pool also is very nice big and cleans
At first we wanted to stay one night only but the next day we asked
The ability to stay another night for all the group and we stayed
Finely we were very happy from our stay in intercontinental Jericho hotel and we can't wait to go another trip to there

• Stayed June 2006, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Been to Oasis Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Oasis Hotel

Address: Jericho Jerusalem Road, P.O. Box 150, Jericho (Formerly InterContinental Jericho)
Location: Palestinian Territories > West Bank > Jericho
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free Parking Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Jericho
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): $$$
Hotel Class:4 star — Oasis Hotel 4*
Enjoy the height of luxury whilst exploring a truly wonderful historic city. Situated on the outskirts of the old city centre, this hotel is only 30 minutes away from Jerusalem and 15 minutes from the Dead Sea and the local attraction, the Monastery of Temptation. There is the added appeal of an in-house casino, extensive leisure facilities and a choice of international restaurants. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and TripOnline SA so you can book your Oasis Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Oasis Hotel Jericho, Palestinian Territories

If you own or manage Oasis Hotel, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.