TRAVEL ALERT: SAFETY AND SECURITY CONCERNS More info

“My family's favourite in the world” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Oasis Hotel

You added Oasis Hotel to your Saves list
Oasis Hotel
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Jericho Jerusalem Road, P.O. Box 150, Jericho (Formerly InterContinental Jericho)   |
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Jericho
Certificate of Excellence 2014
“My family's favourite in the world”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

We go to this hotel once or twice a year. And we have been to many hotels and countries. My daughter jasmine says this is the hotel she wants to live in for the rest of her life: she says that one day she will buy the hotel!!
What can I say? Every time we go there we enjoy the great hospitality, the spacious and clean rooms and the delicious food. But above all we enjoy the great hospitality of the staff who are always there for you but do that with a sense of dignity, not letting guests do as they wish and bothering others.
This is a great hotel even though it was meant to host the visitors to the nearby closed casino. First time I came here to attend a wedding in 2006 and since then me and my family (four ppl) have come here for almost 12 times. We never get bored of going there. Maybe when my daughter buys the hotel (she is 14 now) we will move to live there!!!!

• Stayed June 2012
Hisham N, General Manager at Oasis Hotel, responded to this review, May 9, 2013
Dear Mr. Karram and Family

Thank you very much for the lovely and interesting review that I read with interest and we all appreciate the loyalty Jasmine and your self shown towards our fine Resort .

My greetings to Mrs. Karram and lovely Jasmine , I hope one day she can Own her Resort :)
We , the Management and all colleagues are committed to our promise to offer our services with love and gain the hearts of our valued clients .

I and my Colleagues are looking forward to meet you here on your next visit to Jericho.

Hisham Nammari

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
  • Arabic first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
Springfield, va
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2013

Excellent location close to the Dead Sea. Food in the main restaurant is one of the best I have ever tasted in the ten years. Not all 5 star hotels are alike. The Arabic cuisine dishes thee are wonderful and covers a wide range of varieties. So if you are not staying in the hotel and going for quick business or tourist trip on the way to the Dead Sea my advice is to stop by to try their food.

Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Hisham N, General Manager at Oasis Hotel, responded to this review, May 6, 2013
Dear Mr. Eelhadi

Thank you very much for taking the time to write your kind and encouraging review . I have copied my Colleagues and the Executive Chef Mr. Kahaleh of your comments .
I am glad that you have enjoyed the stay here and have enjoyed our food at the Restaurant .

We are committed to deliver our promise for all our beloved guests to offer them a great experience at all times .
Hope to have the opportunity to meet you on your next trip to Palestine .

hisham Nammari
Rochdale, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

If you want to visit Jericho Palestine, one of the worlds oldest inhabited cities its only Hotel available.Its the biggest building in Jericho and some how looks out of place. It used to be the home of a large casino that was a regular haunt of many from Israel.
The rooms are clean and spacious, the breakfast was poor, not what you would expect for a Five Star.
The main attractions are the Mount of Temptation that you access via cable car, its worth the visit Hisham's Palace if you like historical sites and a must visit is the Dead Sea.

Room Tip: The higher the better for views across the dessert.
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
Hisham N, General Manager at Oasis Hotel, responded to this review, March 22, 2013
dear martyn ,

Thank you for the review and hope that your stay in Jericho and the country was pleasant , I agree with you that Jericho still would attract short stays or stopover but it is developing and hope some day Jericho will be an attractive destination for longer stays .

We take our guest reviews seriously and assure you of our best attention at all times , and hope on your next trip you will find a good breakfast that suites your taste.

Thank youa gain for the review and hope to see you here again.

best regards

Washington DC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

I just wanted to write about the wonderful time we had at the Jericho InterContinental Hotel. Hard to believe that such a short drive from Jerusalem the weather was so warm. After checking in we had lunch outside by the pool. The food was really wonderful and the scenery was like a movie set. The entire staff was so helpful during our stay. I am a Royal Ambassador and we were upgraded to a beautiful suite. The breakfast buffet was speculator and during breakfast we started talking to people sitting by us. They were attending a business retreat and we really enjoyed getting to know them. While this was my third trip to Israel, it was my first time to stay in the West Bank. While in Jericho we took the tram to the top of temptation mountain and then shopped for more Boudin carpets. Looking forward to returning next time I am in Israel.

Room Tip: Just ask, the staff is great.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
Hisham N, General Manager at Oasis Hotel, responded to this review, March 13, 2013
Dear Collector ,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review and experience at the InterContinental Jeicho. We are glad that your experience was to the Hotel and Jericho was pleasant and we really hope to see you here again .

I assure you that we keep all the time an eye to our valued customers comfort and ensure that all services they wish are done here .
many thanks and best regards
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2013

had a wonderful time here relaxing after exploring the historial city of jericho visited religious site associated with jesus. from the time we arrived to the time left everything about this hotel is excellent. love our room so massive and very clean overlooking the desert and sorrouding environs. so comfortable bed manage to relax and unwind at the hotel bar. the restaurant that serves our breakfast and dinner somewhat packed up with pilgrims from all over the world the place is not so spacious but the food they serve was tremendous. that your eye will be filled with all sorts of food . i truly recommend this hotel if you are planning to visit jericho.,

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Hisham N, General Manager at Oasis Hotel, responded to this review, March 12, 2013
Dear Toto

Thank you for taking the time for writing about your experience at our fine Hotel and the City of Jericho. I am pleased to learn that your trip was and stay at the Hotel was enjoyable and memorable and thank you for recommending our Hotel to viewers of TripAdvisor.

My Colleagues and my Self are proud to be up to the expectations of our valued Guests and we look forward to have the opportunity to have you here again.

Best regards from me and My Colleagues .

Stargard Szczecinski, Zachodniopomorskie, Poland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013

Hotel is very good and beautiful !!!The hotel is great, the rooms are clean and the staff friendly. Restaurant serves the best breakfast (especially recommend the omelet). When I visited the hotel pool was closed, but that did not spoil my holiday. Access to the hotel is quite heavy, but definitely worth it to be a guest of the hotel.

Room Tip: Rooms on the south side are quieter
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
Hisham N, General Manager at Oasis Hotel, responded to this review, February 24, 2013
Dear Misia ,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review and experience at our fine Hotel , InterContinental Jericho .
We are pleased that you have had a pleasant time with us and really hope to have the opportunity to serve you in the future .
I will convey your comments to my colleagues at the Hotel and assure you of our best attention at all times .

Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2013

I love staying at the Intercontinental hotel in Jericho. I own a US-based group travel agency and visit this hotel several times a year. Our groups range in size from 30-200+. I've never had a complaint with this hotel. As a matter of fact, I've stayed in multiple hotels in and around Israel, West Bank, and Jordan and this on is by far a favorite. Beds are comfortable, staff are accommodating and eager to serve, food on the buffet is great! True that it isn't right in the middle of town, but it is a short drive to Jericho, Jerusalem, Bethlehem.... will continue to stay at this hotel again and again!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Hisham N, General Manager at Oasis Hotel, responded to this review, January 13, 2013
Dear Malyne

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review with your experience at the InterContinental Jericho , we are glad to have you and your clients and we are committed to offer our best services at all times.

Hope to see you again soon and have the opportunity to serve you and your Valued guests .

Hisham Nammari

Been to Oasis Hotel? Share your experiences!