● The bathrooms of the reception were dirty and with several cockroaches running around.
● The floors of all rooms were filthy, evidently not washed since a long time.
In fact, on Sunday morning, I saw the maid cleaning the rooms without any water.
● There was no sign to demonstrate the perfect disinfection of sanitary toilets (as normally used in hotels).
Some bathroom were not cleaned at all: there were hair everywhere, the soap dispensers were empty and some shower did not run.
● One of us, tired and exasperated, had to sleep in a bed with no sheets.
● Curtains, pillows and mattresses smelled very bad.
● The recording of the rooms was completely disorganized: the numbers were not paired with the names so that nobody could know who occupied the room (even the security staff could not know).
● Though I myself have checked and corrected the list even 3 times by hand, the receptionist did not rectify the data in his computer.
● At least 15 people had a wrong key and entered a room occupied by others.
● I entered my room (No. 514) at 0.30 A.M., having woken up (and shocked) two people because I was given two wrong keys (No. 401 and no. 502).
The person in charge of security can testify what I'm saying.
- Also Known As:
- Ruth Daniel Residence Hotel Jaffa
- Ruth Daniel Residence Hotel
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Tingo, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Ruth Daniel Residence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.