“GREAT STAY AT DANEIL HOTEL” 5 of 5 stars

Daniel Herzliya Hotel
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   60 Ramot Yam, Herzlia 46851, Israel   |
Ranked #5 of 10 Hotels in Herzlia
Tel Aviv, Israel
“GREAT STAY AT DANEIL HOTEL”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2014

We had a great time at this hotel located on a beautiful beach.
The room was very nice with a wonderful view of the sea. the staff was very freindly. The food was extraordinary. Great thanks to Mr Yaniv Adivi, the food and beverages manager which hosted us. THANKS ALOT.

Room Tip: Get a room with view to the beach
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
riki a, Public Relations Manager at Daniel Herzliya Hotel, responded to this review, January 6, 2014
Dear ,mr.

Thank you for your positive comments on this website.

It was particularly pleasing to see that your impression of our Team members and service was good and that you felt well taken care of during your stay.

I am glad to hear that your stay with us was comfortable and enjoyable, and you enjoyed our special menu and the spa facilities.

I am looking forward to welcome you back to the Daniel Herzelia Hotel by Tamares Hotels.

Once again thank you for your truly valuable comments

Riki Apel
guest relation manger

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (150)
  • Arabic first
  • Hebrew first
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2013

I had a few business meetings in Israel. I stayed with the Daniel hotel in Herzelia. Herzelia is like the Silicon Valley in the US. Many promising young companies.
The hotel I stayed at was very nice and welcoming. Service could have been better , but was ok.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
riki a, Guest Relations Manager at Daniel Herzliya Hotel, responded to this review, January 6, 2014
Dear Guest,

Austin, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2013

We stayed at this hotel because of a business conference. Conference facilities were adequate. The rooms in the north tower left much to be desired. The air conditioner did not work, the wifi was expensive and confusing. Plus the windows had not be cleaned on the outside for sometime. The room was clean and the cleaning staff very helpful. In fact, all the hotel staff was very concerned about the quality of service provided.
The view of the beach was pleasant and I spent an afternoon walking up the beach to view the ruins of Apollonia. One evening we walk to the near by shopping mall/harbor for dinner. The harbor had many nice options for dinner.
The highlight of the hotel was the Hemmingway restaurant which served a fabulous breakfast buffet. The chef was very helpful and friendly while cooking a custom omelet. We very much enjoyed our breakfast each day.

Room Tip: Do not stay in the north tower until they have been refurnished/redone. The window only open a few...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
riki a, Guest Relations Manager at Daniel Herzliya Hotel, responded to this review, December 31, 2013
Dear Ranleigh,

Thank you for your comments on this website.

regarding the WI-FI we do have free wifi in the public area & very special rate in the rooms.

Glasgow, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2013

This is my 3rd trip to Israel and the 2nd time I've stayed at the Daniel hotel in Herzliya ..

After having stayed here during my stay in May 2013, I didn't have to think much when looking out for a hotel for my trip in December..

The experience begins with a really friendly and welcoming front desk. Ron, one of the guys at the reception does require a special mention at this point !! Trust me, he is one of the most friendly and yet professional guys I've come across when it comes to front desks at hotels..

The rooms are really clean and quite spacious.. After having lived in hotels in UK for quite some time now, living in Daniel, with a room overlooking a really beautiful sea is an amazing experience !!

Most of my trips tend to be at least a month long and that's where Daniel stands out as compared to some of the other hotels I have 'lived in'.. The housekeeping staff at Daniel is very very very polite, helpful and kind.. A special mention of Schlomit out here.. She always greets you with a smile and speaks really politely !!

While most of the staff at Daniel are friendly, it's staff like Ron and Schlomit who have made my stay really pleasant and comfortable...

The facilities at the hotel are top notch !! The menu at Alma may not be too lengthy, but each and every dish they serve is absolutely delicious..

Room Tip: Most of the rooms are amazing since the hotel overlooks the sea.. I'd recommend the top floors..
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
riki a, Guest Relations Manager at Daniel Herzliya Hotel, responded to this review, December 24, 2013
Dear Mr. Godwin,

Bucharest, Romania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2013

I stayed at Daniel Herzelia for 4 nights: great location, large rooms, nice view to the sea, good food at breakfast, clean, great and professional services. Everything was like I was expected and the staff was very friendly.

Room Tip: Higher floors have a nice view.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
riki a, Guest Relations Manager at Daniel Herzliya Hotel, responded to this review, December 19, 2013
Dear Guest,

Haifa, Israel
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2013

We stayed at Daniel Herzelia hotel on Dec 13-14 2013.
It was very cold outside but the A/C was out of order at most of the rooms (We were a large group of colleagues). The staff did not cooperate, but finally suggested us a stove that was out of order too.
The blanket was torn out - It has been replaced by the maintenance staff.
The room was 'not clean' and looked very old, small and poor!!!
We asked to talk with the manager. We have been told that he will contact us within 15 minutes - but guess what - he did not bother.....
We were very disappointed, Last time we ever get near this hotel

Nava & Moti,
Room 501

Room Tip: Don't have any tips
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
riki a, Guest Relations Manager at Daniel Herzliya Hotel, responded to this review, December 16, 2013
Dear Moti,

I have reviewed your comments regarding your stay at the Daniel Herzliya hotel.

I was sorry to read that your overall stay did not meet your expectations and I wish to sincerely apologize for all the inconvenience you commented on the site..

can you please send me your phone number or e-mail So I can talk to you personally.
my e-mail is: michale@tamareshotels.co.il

Best regards,
Guest relation manager
Nottingham, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2013

The Daniel Herzliya Hotel was recommended by a work colleague.
Upon arrival at the hotel, the reception staff made me feel very welcome and that nothing was too much trouble for them to ensure I had an enjoyable stay.
Overall the feel of the hotel was clean, friendly and professional which created a good environment for the business traveler such as myself.
This combined with efficient internet access made things very relaxed and easy.
Despite my stay being during the worst storms in Israel's recent memory I felt that at all times things were under control.
The breakfast was excellent and also worthy of note.

Room Tip: All of the sea views are stunning.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
riki a, Guest Relations Manager at Daniel Herzliya Hotel, responded to this review, December 15, 2013
Dear Frank,

Guest Relations Manager

Been to Daniel Herzliya Hotel? Share your experiences!