“Terrible!!!! AVOID THIS HOTEL !!!” 1 of 5 stars

Daniel Herzliya Hotel
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   60 Ramot Yam, Herzlia 46851, Israel   |
Ranked #4 of 11 Hotels in Herzlia
Haifa, Israel
“Terrible!!!! AVOID THIS HOTEL !!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2013

We stayed at Daniel Herzelia hotel on Dec 13-14 2013.
It was very cold outside but the A/C was out of order at most of the rooms (We were a large group of colleagues). The staff did not cooperate, but finally suggested us a stove that was out of order too.
The blanket was torn out - It has been replaced by the maintenance staff.
The room was 'not clean' and looked very old, small and poor!!!
We asked to talk with the manager. We have been told that he will contact us within 15 minutes - but guess what - he did not bother.....
We were very disappointed, Last time we ever get near this hotel

Nava & Moti,
Room 501

Room Tip: Don't have any tips
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
riki a, Guest Relations Manager at Daniel Herzliya Hotel, responded to this review, December 16, 2013
Dear Moti,

I have reviewed your comments regarding your stay at the Daniel Herzliya hotel.

I was sorry to read that your overall stay did not meet your expectations and I wish to sincerely apologize for all the inconvenience you commented on the site..

can you please send me your phone number or e-mail So I can talk to you personally.
my e-mail is: michale@tamareshotels.co.il

Best regards,
Guest relation manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (164)
  • Arabic first
  • Hebrew first
Nottingham, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2013

The Daniel Herzliya Hotel was recommended by a work colleague.
Upon arrival at the hotel, the reception staff made me feel very welcome and that nothing was too much trouble for them to ensure I had an enjoyable stay.
Overall the feel of the hotel was clean, friendly and professional which created a good environment for the business traveler such as myself.
This combined with efficient internet access made things very relaxed and easy.
Despite my stay being during the worst storms in Israel's recent memory I felt that at all times things were under control.
The breakfast was excellent and also worthy of note.

Room Tip: All of the sea views are stunning.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
riki a, Guest Relations Manager at Daniel Herzliya Hotel, responded to this review, December 15, 2013
Dear Frank,

Thank you for your positive comments on this website.

It was particularly pleasing to see that your impression of our Team members and service was good and that you felt well taken care of during your stay.

I am glad to hear that your stay with us was comfortable and enjoyable, and you enjoyed our special menu and the spa facilities.

I am looking forward to welcome you back to the Daniel Herzelia Hotel by Tamares Hotels.

Santiago, Chile
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2013

Services is amazing and very good view
near to the Mediterranean Sea

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Dear Aksuna,

Ramat Gan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2013

We spent one fabulous night at the hotel and enjoyed every minute. The service was very professional and we for sure will come again. The breakfast is very tasty and there is a lot of various dishes. The room was clean and comfortable

• Stayed December 2013
Dear Hadasim,

Sheffield, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2013

This hotel has given us the best experience we had for a long time. We had a wonderful time walking along the beach and 5 minutes later being inside our room. The cleaning lady Shlomit deserves a special thanks for being so kind and helpful. We know we demand a lot but we got all we asked for immediately. We'll certainly come back!

Stayed October 2013
Dear Jane,

Tel Aviv, Israel
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2013

Wonderful hotel , great location , right on the beach . It is beautful to see the stormy sea also in winter . Food is excellent both breakfast and dinner . The Shizen spa treatments , GYM , indoor pool and jacuzzi are very good . The staff are professional and kind . Service quick . Finally , I recommand this hotel both for leisure and for business .

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Ronit,

Hamilton, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2013 via mobile

The hotel is on the beach and in a quiet area. The rooms are comfortable. Internet is expensive.

The restaurant is buffet not very busy. Food was good but sometimes cold. Need to keep the cover on. The service for drink order is very poor.

The biggest upset was to be ripped off for stamps from the gift shop. He charged 45 shekels for 3 postcards, so about $15. I complained to my guide and they investigated but nothing happen.

Front desk was great.

Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Dear Lucia,

I have reviewed your comments regarding your stay at the Daniel Herzliya hotel.

Some issues could have been rectified during your stay as my team and I are available to guests all the time.

I wish to assure you that we at the Daniel Herzliya Hotel are sincere in our aim to ensure that our guests receive a high standard of service and accommodation.
Therefore, your comments are very important to us and enable us to check ourselves and improve our level of service.

If you are planning on returning to Herzliya, I hope you will give us another opportunity, so that we can restore your faith in us.
I also invite you to send me your personal mail address so I can speak to you in person.
My mail address Michale@tamareshotels.co.il

Best regards,
Guest relation manager

Been to Daniel Herzliya Hotel? Share your experiences!