“very nice stay at Daniel-s Hotel” 5 of 5 stars

Daniel Herzliya Hotel
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   60 Ramot Yam, Herzlia 46851, Israel   |
Ranked #5 of 10 hotels in Herzlia
Santiago, Chile
“very nice stay at Daniel-s Hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2013

Services is amazing and very good view
near to the Mediterranean Sea

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
riki a, Guest Relations Manager at Daniel Herzliya Hotel, responded to this review, December 15, 2013
Dear Aksuna,

Thank you for your positive comments on this website.

It was particularly pleasing to see that your impression of our Team members and service was good and that you felt well taken care of during your stay.

I am glad to hear that your stay with us was comfortable and enjoyable, and you enjoyed our special menu and the spa facilities.

I am looking forward to welcome you back to the Daniel Herzelia Hotel by Tamares Hotels.

473 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (122)
  • Arabic first
  • Hebrew first
Ramat Gan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2013 via mobile

We spent one fabulous night at the hotel and enjoyed every minute. The service was very professional and we for sure will come again. The breakfast is very tasty and there is a lot of various dishes. The room was clean and comfortable

• Stayed December 2013
Dear Hadasim,

Sheffield, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2013

This hotel has given us the best experience we had for a long time. We had a wonderful time walking along the beach and 5 minutes later being inside our room. The cleaning lady Shlomit deserves a special thanks for being so kind and helpful. We know we demand a lot but we got all we asked for immediately. We'll certainly come back!

Stayed October 2013
Dear Jane,

Tel Aviv, Israel
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2013

Wonderful hotel , great location , right on the beach . It is beautful to see the stormy sea also in winter . Food is excellent both breakfast and dinner . The Shizen spa treatments , GYM , indoor pool and jacuzzi are very good . The staff are professional and kind . Service quick . Finally , I recommand this hotel both for leisure and for business .

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Ronit,

Hamilton, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2013 via mobile

The hotel is on the beach and in a quiet area. The rooms are comfortable. Internet is expensive.

The restaurant is buffet not very busy. Food was good but sometimes cold. Need to keep the cover on. The service for drink order is very poor.

The biggest upset was to be ripped off for stamps from the gift shop. He charged 45 shekels for 3 postcards, so about $15. I complained to my guide and they investigated but nothing happen.

Front desk was great.

Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
riki a, Guest Relations Manager at Daniel Herzliya Hotel, responded to this review, December 16, 2013
Dear Lucia,

I have reviewed your comments regarding your stay at the Daniel Herzliya hotel.

I was sorry to read that your overall stay did not meet your expectations and I wish to sincerely apologize for all the inconvenience you commented on the site..

Some issues could have been rectified during your stay as my team and I are available to guests all the time.

I wish to assure you that we at the Daniel Herzliya Hotel are sincere in our aim to ensure that our guests receive a high standard of service and accommodation.
Therefore, your comments are very important to us and enable us to check ourselves and improve our level of service.

If you are planning on returning to Herzliya, I hope you will give us another opportunity, so that we can restore your faith in us.
I also invite you to send me your personal mail address so I can speak to you in person.
My mail address Michale@tamareshotels.co.il

Best regards,
Guest relation manager
Basingstoke, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2013

The best thing about this hotel is proximity to the beach and the nature surrounding it. Most of the female front desk staff are rude. The waitresses in the restaurant are good but the skinny female day manager of the restaurant is awful. The breakfast wait staff are good but the bald manager is both spooky and rude. Cleaning staff is awesome probably because they are all well paid folks from Ethopia. Internet is $30 U.S. per day. Beer U.S. $10 per glass. Expensive store / restaurant with OK food inside the hotel. $75 U.S. for a bottle of Vodka at the store. Take a long walk to the marina if you want decent food or drinks that are not expensive. $200 per night in winter for the room. A couple was doing it on the hammock outside downstairs. Smoking is allowed if you open the window, don't trip the smoke alarm or have a balcony.

Room Tip: They show the picture of the hotel next door on their website!
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
riki a, Guest Relations Manager at Daniel Herzliya Hotel, responded to this review, December 8, 2013
Dear Richard,

I have reviewed your comments regarding your stay at the Daniel Herzliya hotel.

I will be more than happy if you could send me your personal mail address or phone number so I can speak to you in person.
My mail address Michale@tamareshotels.co.il

Best regards,
Guest relation manager
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2013 via mobile

Great hotel, nice setting. My room was spacious and well appointed, but with limited English language TV. My only bad comment would be regarding WiFi. It really should be available in every room and free. A bar open on the beach would also be a bonus.

• Stayed November 2013
riki a, Guest Relations Manager at Daniel Herzliya Hotel, responded to this review, December 5, 2013
Dear Guest,

Guest Relations Manager

Been to Daniel Herzliya Hotel? Share your experiences!