“Completely refurbushed hotel at a top location.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Dan Accadia Hotel Herzliya

You added Dan Accadia Hotel Herzliya to your Saves list
Dan Accadia Hotel Herzliya
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Ramot-Yam 122 St, Herzliya Beach, Herzlia 46851, Israel   |
Ranked #2 of 10 Hotels in Herzlia
Maastricht
“Completely refurbushed hotel at a top location.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2010

The view from the rooms is very nice. Directly situated at the beach. The spacious clean rooms and very good service make you feel at home. Service in the business launch is excellent. I would recommend this hotel to every one visiting Israel.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled on business
DanHotelsIsrael, Internet market Manager at Dan Accadia Hotel Herzliya, responded to this review, March 15, 2010
Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your much appreciated feedback.

The Dan Accadia offers a warm, inviting and congenial family atmosphere. A prerequisite of ours is to make our guests feel at home.

The hotel stretches across beautiful lawn grounds with several inviting corners. Guests are able to find both solitude and entertainment, as per their specific desires.

We would be delighted to host you again in the future where we will, once again, be able to make available to you the same friendly and warm service that we provide to all of our worthy guests.
Dan Accadia Hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (120)
  • Arabic first
  • Hebrew first
Toronto, Ontaro
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2009

The hotel is fairly comfortable. However, for the rate being charged the quality is uneven. Staff are responsive but not very warm. My room had large scratches/dents in one of the walls near the door which are not acceptable in a high quality hotel which this is advertised as. My safe did not work but was fixed quickly when I brought to their attention. The bed was quite comfortable. The breakfast was well stocked with pastries, fruits and cereals and there were some hot dishes like eggs but the quality of those hot dishes varied in quality. One day the "scrambled" eggs looked powdered and were very watery. On another they were fine. The pancakes offered were like cardboard.

The business lounge was nice and was stocked with complimentary drinks, snacks and sandwiches. However, the computers were very dated unable to run java scripted webpages. For example, Google Maps was unusable. This is a huge inconvenience for a business centre. The spa downstairs has a steam room but the change area is very small and indiscreet. The jacuzzi is not very good. But they had a full gym that seemed well equipped.

Stayed December 2009, traveled with family
DanHotelsIsrael, Manager at Dan Accadia Hotel Herzliya, responded to this review, December 27, 2009
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your kind words and your constructive criticism. We appreciate your taking the time to write about your experience at our hotel.

We take your comments very seriously and we will make our best effort to improve the aspects of our service that you mentioned.

As for our prices, they are season oriented and reflect the market. In fact, our occupancy level is one of the highest in Herzliya.

We look forward to hosting you at Dan Accadia again in the future.
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2009

This is not a bad hotel. The room was pretty good although had a smell of cigar even though listed as a non smoking room. The staff was friendly. The food left a bit to be desired. The breakfasts in the morning were the typical buffet style. Fruits and Pastries are the best bet. The eggs were quite runny and the pancakes were eh. For lunch I'd stay away from the "meat buffet" not worth the money at all. When staying I'd recommend going down to Yam 7 right outside on the way to the beach. It's not top of the line but the food is pretty good and a lot cheaper than at the hotel. There is also a cafe cafe right across the street which is better for breakfast. For dinner I'd look at the marina for food. Many better options and will probably end up being cheaper than eating dinner at the hotel.

Stayed October 2009, traveled as a couple
DanHotelsIsrael, Manager at Dan Accadia Hotel Herzliya, responded to this review, December 21, 2009
Dear Valued Guest,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. It is important for us in improving our quality of service. Please be assured that your comments have been carefully reviewed and are passed on to those concerned.

Dan Accadia hotel is situated on the beach of Herzliya and is a flourishing place with many restaurants and entertainment venues, offering many options for resting and pleasant time passing activities. We will be glad if you give us an opportunity to welcome you at our hotel in the future and offer you our best services and warm attitude.
Limerick, Ireland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2009

The first thing about this hotel is it's location. Right on the beach, literally. You go out the back door of the hotel and you're walking on sand approaching the sea.

I was there on busines, but it felt like a holiday. Beautiful place.
The hotel had all the usual amenities, gym, pool, room service, great restaurant. The staff were a little unfriendly, but that was not a major concern of mine.

The rooms were spacious and the beds comfortable. While they weren't outstanding in any way, the rooms were quite adequate. The view from the window though...just beautiful.

• Stayed September 2007, traveled on business
London, UK
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2009

Firstly I must say that after reading reviews for other hotels in the area, I was glad that our clients chose this over the others as this appears to be the better one in town! I was prepared for the worse but in reality this hotel wasn't too bad. This was my first time in Israel and stayed 3 nights.

From other reviews on here I guess I had one of old dated rooms (not one the garden chalet rooms unfortunately). Although they are comfortable and reasonably clean and well stocked a refurb would'nt go a miss! In fact thinking about it, it was quite pokey and when some of my colleagues had fruit bowls and chocolate, my room had neither!

The public areas were genearlly clean and my room was made up each day - I even had a paper hanging on the door in the morning (not that I had time to read it!). I would agree that the the corridors were also in need of an update!

Breakfast was ok - not a 'full american' more continental choice but enough to keep you going for the morning! There was achef making fresh omlettes on the terrace.

The hotel has a lounge area outside overlooking the pool and beach area which was quite pleasant while the sun is setting on the horizon! There were some construction/building work going on at the top of the beach which means you have to take the long way round to get down there - but it's one of the best beaches I've been to!

The evening meal was very, very pleasant especially on the terrace area. There was a BBQ theme on my first night and a Mexican theme on the 3rd.

I would agree with others in that the wireless charge is quite pricey! 70ILS for 24hours

But overall I would stay here again!

• Stayed September 2009, traveled on business
nyc
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2009

we reserved a very expensive room which was filthy as were the corridors, public areas, grounds. the other guests had no sense of personal space or respect for others. there is essentially no general manager on-site. the private owner of this hotel has a captive audience and puts not one shekel back into his property.

i became very sick there. i was blackmailed and threatened by the room service attendants who were demanding only cash tips. the others in the surrounding rooms would place their filthy shoes, beach clothing on the chairs provided to us.

i could go on and on - the food is atrocious.

as i said - especially, for sabbath observers of all varieties - once you are stuck - you are stuck. and we were there for 10 days. it was awful.

• Stayed September 2008, traveled on business
Antwerp, Belgium
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2009

I am a return guest to this Hotel, on my previous stays (5-6)they were minor problems, but I had a nice stay each time. I stayed in a garden Chalet room , redone a year or 2 ago, but starting to look tired.
I stayed 5 nights, on 3 of them the room was not turned down at night, despite asking, on 4 of them I didn't get the requested newspaper, and on 1 day the room was not made at all when we came back at 5 in the afternoon, when I contacted housekeeping, I was told they were short of staff, when I tried to contact the manager, I was told they will contact me later, I am still waiting, no reaction to my complaint review neither.
On the previous stays we had breakfast on the terrace each morning , which is pleasant and what you expect at a beach resort, this time we had to take our breakfast in a dated dining room, brownish carpets and furniture, more like a Moscow Hotel in the seventies, without daylight (for some reason the curtains were closed) , so much for the beach resort experience. I still think the location is stunning and the beach as well, but I will definetly not return.

• Stayed May 2009, traveled as a couple

Been to Dan Accadia Hotel Herzliya? Share your experiences!