“A safe bet...” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #47 of 89 Restaurants in Herzlia
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Description: Located at Herzliya marina.
Holon, Israel
“A safe bet...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013

The Medzzo is a very good restaurant. My wife and I went there at least a dozen times in the last few years and there are no surprises - all dishes are great, especially the hamburger (with an egg) as main course. The prices are just about the average if you compare to other restaurants but this one has a great view overlooking the Herzlia marina. So in total - its a safe bet - tasty food, professional and courteous service, nice atmosphere and great view. what else can we ask for?...

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

• Hebrew first
Frankenmuth, Michigan
“Don't even try it !!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

The service is execrable and when you ask the boss, it gets worse. I'm not talking about the poor food served and whose tastes are questionable.

You can always try. So I suggest you post to mention your experience on this site!

• Visited March 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Bangkok, Thailand
“One of the best places to eat in Israel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

We lived in Israel for 4 years, and probably every second weekend, went to Meddzo for the business lunch.

It is located at Herzliyya Marina, and has a wonderful view of the marina itself, with all the boats.

We always went for the business lunch, and for less than 100 shekels, had a delicous 2 course meal, with bread and a drink. It really is good value. The schnitzel is particularly good.

The wine menu is very good. The menu has an excellent choice and the food is first class.

I really liked that the staff remember you. When Keren was assistant manager, she would have a sauvignon blanc at our table before we sat down. I really loved that the staff knew who you were and anticipated one's needs.

They have a smoking and non smoking section.

I would recommend this restaurant to anyone for any occasion.

• Visited July 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Moscow
“Favorite place in the Marina”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2012 via mobile

We went there in May and now in December. Liked it even better the second time. Their house lemonade and sweet potato ravioli are delicious. Love the place for nice food, beautiful location and romantic atmosphere

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“I'm a regular here when I'm in Israel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2012

This is one of my favourite spots in Herzliya, where I stay the majority of times when I'm in Israel. It's in a great location, right beside the marina, and they have plenty of outdoor seating.
The food has never disappointed me, and I do like my food. Of all the dishes I've tried, my favourite is the fillet steak. They serve you with two (yes two) large fillets, that come with your choices of sides and sauces. The meat is tender and packed with flavour, so they obviously have a reputable supplier. Service is good, by Israeli standards.

• Visited November 2012