We took a brief trip around Israel and Jordan and this hotel was the worst we stayed at -- certainly not worth the premium price. The place isn't even clean -- the walls were visibly dirty in our room and there were public areas that looked as though they hadn't been vacuumed in some time. Our room and the furniture in it were a little worn -- the leg was coming off the only chair -- but that alone wouldn't bother us. The bottle of water provided gratis by the hotel wasn't a real unopened bottle of whatever brand -- an empty bottle had been recycled, and there was a bug in it. We're in favor of recycling, but really! ? They not only charge for internet, which is all too common in the middle east -- they charge a lot for it. It was impossible to use the shower without getting water all over the floor. The bad wasn't made properly.
On the positive side, the breakfast is very good and the pool is nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Offers guests the luxurious ambience of a country estate hotel. Set in fifteen acres of landscaped gardens, flanked by orange groves, banana plantations and an 18-hole golf course, it provides the most gorgeous retreat for a fabulous vacation and is a much sought after venue for special events. The hotel's grounds adjoin Israel's most prestigious residential neighborhood, close to beautiful Mediterranean beaches and to Caesarea's famous archeological park, home to spectacular Roman and Crusader remains. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Dan Hotels Caesaria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dan Hotels Caesaria Hotel Caesarea
- Dan Caesaria Caesarea
- Dan Caesaria Hotel Caesarea