Fantastic place to stay for travelers, young and old. The staff was very welcoming and would answer whatever questions I had. Better than any other hostel I've been to, obviously not the Waldorf Astoria... But it's not meant to be. Full of some very unique characters, and while I was there.. the other visitors were a lot of fun to talk to as well. The dormitory beds weren't bad, I'd just suggest the bottom bunk, cause getting into and out of the top can get a little noisy.
I would absolutely suggest this to just about anyone, it was certainly a unique experience and if you're a knowledge seeker, there is a lot of interesting stuff to be found in the Snowmansion
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- World Famous! We are great lodging for all ages! Private Rooms, Cabins, Tipis and Dorm Beds Available! We've welcomed individuals, couples, families and groups since 1973! We look forward to welcoming you! Located in the village of Arroyo Seco, featuring an array of great breakfast, lunch and dinner choices, a health food store, shops, art galleries and nightlife. The Taos Ski Valley, the historic Taos Plaza, the Taos Pueblo, the Rio Grande Gorge and the Hot Springs are all minutes away. Angel Fire, Sipapu, Red River, Ojo Caliente, Ghost Ranch, Philmont Boy Scout Ranch are all within easy driving distance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Odigeo and HostelBookers so you can book your The SnowMansion Taos Hostel Ski Lodge Inn & Campground reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Abominable Snowmansion Hotel Arroyo Seco
- The SnowMansion Taos Hostel Ski Lodge Inn & Campground Arroyo Seco, Taos County, NM