I went to this hotel on a Business trip that was planned for me by the company for a very long time. I was not sure how it will be since I dont know the Hotel and the City of Ashkelon, but what I found was a great surprise - A lovelly city and a great Hotel.
From the start when I checked in the receptionist was nice, spoke good english and explained me about all the facilities of the Hotel. Later that evening I went down to the Lobby-Bar and I met The Busienss Lounge Manager who gave me a tour in the Hotel and we had a nice chat. The Food was real good , the rooms where nice (not to fancy) but clean and comfortable.
The Hotel has a wireless conection in the room which was great for me since I needed to write emails home and work. The Hotel has also a nice Gym and a big swimming pool and the service ther was worm and friendlly .
- Also Known As:
- Dan Gardens Ashkelon Hotel Ashkelon
- Dan Gardens Ashkelon Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dan Gardens, Ashkelon, is a uniquely family-orientated hotel set in a beautiful Mediterranean location in the most scenic part of Ashkelon. Surrounded by acres of private gardens, close to the sea and just a stroll away from Ashkelon's enchanting new marina, this contemporary hotel has been specially designed to create the perfect vacation experience for families with young children. It offers a multitude of engaging activities and entertainment for the whole family. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Dan Gardens Ashkelon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.