i stayd at the Dan Ashkelon last weekend with my family/
Unfortunaely the disappointment was greater.
The hotel is not as described here on the site and i do not understand how the praise guests.
the hotel looks very old and since its inception it was not anything new.
the hotel stuck somewhere in the 70th.
evevrything broken ' torn ' mold in bathroom , the hotle staff didnt clean my room during my all stay.
what they call the"children world" in not functioning.
the hotel location is the best thing the hotel can offer.
to this hotel we definitely not come back!!!
no recommended in any way!!!
- Also Known As:
- Dan Gardens Ashkelon Hotel Ashkelon
- Dan Gardens Ashkelon Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dan Gardens, Ashkelon, is a uniquely family-orientated hotel set in a beautiful Mediterranean location in the most scenic part of Ashkelon. Surrounded by acres of private gardens, close to the sea and just a stroll away from Ashkelon's enchanting new marina, this contemporary hotel has been specially designed to create the perfect vacation experience for families with young children. It offers a multitude of engaging activities and entertainment for the whole family. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, Fareportal and Tingo so you can book your Dan Gardens Ashkelon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.