“Fun music spot” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Drinks, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Perth, United Kingdom
“Fun music spot”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013

We had drinks here after dinner elsewhere and had fun listening to the band play some classic hits. Good vibe.

Visited September 2013

• Indonesian first
  • Polish first
Perth, Australia
“May have picked the wrong night”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2013

We went on a Monday night and were a little underwhelmed. The band was fun but pretty tacky, verging on kareoke. The first two things I ordered on the menu weren't available so I ordered something else that I really didn't feel like. I'd have to say it was the worst meal we had in Lombok. It wasn't bad it wasn't particularly memorable either but it did seem to be one of the few places that were playing live music so it have that going for it.

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
London, England, United Kingdom
“The place to go in Senggigi”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

Saturday night is the night to go. Live band, full of expats and other travellers of all nationalities, great sushi bar, and happy staff. We went again early on a Monday evening and the staff weren't so happy, so you have to get there at the right time on the right day to appreciate it!

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
the Coast
“Great music here”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

My waiter was very attentive and he didn't even give a hint for me to leave as I sat there from 5 to 8:30 pm, having my dinner, drink, dessert, and tea. I waited long enough to hear their band performing and didn't disappoint. The band really know how to sing and they liven up the cafe. Their crab corn soup is very good. I would definitely come back again next time when I visit Senggigi.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Amazing Band in an amazing bar!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

My wife and I visited this bar a number of times while we stayed in Sengiggi. It offers an amazing atmosphere, brilliant bar snacks, ice cold beer and the best request taking band I have seen in a while. Each member of the Melon Head Band were very talented, and played from 8.15 until gone midnight.
The time we spent in the Happy Cafe was brilliant and I strongly recommend it.

• Visited June 2013