My husband and l stayed 5 nights in May 2007.
The resort is very peaceful and the staff was very polite.
The resort service was excelent.
Food of very good quality and the Chef is available for possible requests.
Cocktails are good and very cheap (comparing to usual holiday resorts).
One evening the staff arranged a BBQ around the pool.
Another eve there was a appetizer with oysters.
The place is very quiet: white beach, calm green water.
You can even listen the sound of shells on the beach!
Each bungaloo has a two covered sun bed and two more movable on the beach.
The dive was perfect and it is possible to get PADI patents.
Three dives a day (night dive too) are organized in different groups. Personal dive boat (and guide) is also available.
Perfect place for sub-photos.
The SPA is professional. The girls are very polite.
Massage in front of the beach, sea and sunset: definitely a real paradise!
We run for a tour at the village on the island. Children are so sweet and funny!
I recommend this resort if you are looking for a different and quiet holiday and obviously for any divers.
No entertainment organiser: just enjoy the island and the beauties of nature!
- Also Known As:
- Gangga Island Hotel Manado
- Gangga Island Resort And Spa
- Gangga Island Hotel
- Gangga Island Resort
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The resort lies on a white sand beach surrounded by a garden of tropical trees and plants at the base of a jungle covered hill. Your stay with us begins with our air-conditioned vehicle picking you up from the Manado International Airport and taking you through the beautiful North Sulawesi countryside. After an hour's drive you arrive at a pier, where one of our spacious boats is waiting to take you across the strait to Gangga Island. Upon your arrival on the island, our staff will welcome and assist you to settle down in one of the fifteen wooden bungalows built on stilts with high ceilings and a spacious veranda overlooking the beach. Your elegantly furnished room will have air conditioning, a ceiling fan, a satellite television with international channels, a bathroom with hot water, tea and coffee making facilities and a mini bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Otel so you can book your Gangga Island Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.