After a successful trip in 2012 for the first time to Manado, we were back again one year later. Although shorter as we first did a couple of days to Derawan before flying to Manado for another 5 days. It was great to see all the familiar faces again albeit short. Dan & Monica were off on their holiday to England. We did 3 days of diving in Bunaken and one day in Lembeh. Thanks to all the diving crew. Our number one dive guide Maki! Yanex, Alex and Vamy. As always we had a wonderful stay. Dave (stand-in manager for Dan) for his helpfulness and willingness to see to all our needs. Debbie for learning some Afrikaans words from Lorris! She was going to test them on another SA group arriving this week..... This resorts staff definitely knows how to spoil their guests and attend to any request. Thanks Grace for taking us shopping. Daniel Gondo you have a great place and we will be back again in 2014!
- Also Known As:
- Tasik Ria Resort Manado Hotel
- Tasik Ria Resort Manado Hotel Manado
- Tasik Ria Hotel Manado
- Manado Tasik Ria Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tasik Ria Resort is one of the most established resorts in Manado. Boutique resort offering friendly services. Tasik Divers is our PADI 5 Star dive centre. They will take you to see Bunaken, Bangka, Lembeh and Buyat. Come and experience our friendly people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Tasik Ria Resort Manado reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.