The dive resort is about slightly more than an hour's drive away from Manado airport. Stayed there for five days. Attitude of the hotel and dive centre staff are great, always trying their best to accommodate to guests' needs, be it a change of rooms or helping to carry dive gears back to the room from the dive centre. Was staying in a pool view room which is rather spacious and the bed is comfortable. The bathroom is large too, but the cleanliness has great room for improvement. The sink looked dusty and had water stain marks, the bathtub had bad stain marks too. The air-con unit is noisy. Enjoyed the barbecued dinner, daily morning charcoal-grilled toast and alacarte lemon steamed fish, otherwise food can be improved both on board and in the restaurant. The wifi service connection was down several times.
- Also Known As:
- Tasik Ria Resort Manado Hotel
- Tasik Ria Resort Manado Hotel Manado
- Tasik Ria Hotel Manado
- Manado Tasik Ria Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tasik Ria Resort is one of the most established resorts in Manado. Boutique resort offering friendly services. Tasik Divers is our PADI 5 Star dive centre. They will take you to see Bunaken, Bangka, Lembeh and Buyat. Come and experience our friendly people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, Olotels and Priceline so you can book your Tasik Ria Resort Manado reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.