“Great diving in friendly resort” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Two Fish Divers Lembeh

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Manado
Two Fish Divers Lembeh
Jl Sam Ratulangi XIX No. 12A, Manado 95113, Indonesia   |
Ranked #1 of 13 Specialty lodging in Manado
Penang Island, Malaysia
“Great diving in friendly resort”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2012

I really like two fish divers Lembeh. This resort is very good size not too small and no too big. Staffs are very firendly and food is nice!!! Room is neat and clean. This place has lots of nature and I wake up with chicken's voice every morning. Scuba diving is excellent! If you dive in Lembeh, this is the place to go! Dive master try to find crazy critters following our request and also they let us enjoy diving our maximum limits. We always go with small group (normally 1-3 divers) and they make the group depends on our skill. So it was very very comfortable and feel safe.Thank you very much all the staffs. I promise to come back this place again!!!!

Room Tip: I stayed budjet room which is upper floor of dive center. Budjet room is total 4 rooms with common r...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled solo

153 people have reviewed this hotel

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Driebergen, The Netherlands
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2012

We stayed in Two Fish Lembeh for six nights in a superior cottage. Rooms are large and cleaned everyday. Shower area could be a little better cleaned but overall it's an excellent place to be. Luch and diner is buffet style and there's someting for everyone. And of course the divin in Lembeh is amazing with all the creatures you'll never have dreamed off. It's completely different compared to other places, but find out for yourselves. Service is excellent you'll have a nice diving holiday here

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2012

I went scuba diving in Indonesia at two places: Lembeh Straits and Bunaken. Each location I stayed at was operated by Two Fishes. This review will concern Lembeh Straits. I performed 15 dives at this location. The staff was very friendly and pleasant. The DM’s (dive masters) took extra time underwater pointing out very small marine creatures at all the dives sites. Leo was our dive guide on all sites. He was very good at locating many things and took extra effort to point all aquatic life to all on each dive. Many of the divers had underwater cameras and took pictures, obviously. I was able to obtain(i.e. via zip drive) all underwater photos from all who participated in our group. It is not unusual to have dives at each location at the 60-70 minute range. The memorable sites for me included the following: Site 10(Aer Phrang aka Water Enter) where I observed my first frogfish in nature. I observed Manadarin fish at the Police Pier. At Tanjung, I observed my first ghost pipefish. I even had the opportunity to dive the Mawali Wreck. In realit,y all the dive sites were fine and you could see aquatic organisms that may only exist in this specific location. There were so many nudibanches, it became commonplace to see the variety of colors, etc.
You can perform 4 dives a day at Lembeh Straits. I did 3 a day. The Two Fishes food is what local population consumes. The meals are great. The accommodations are fine. You even had the opportunity to observe local people building boats manually. Even at Two Fishes, while there, I observed many of the staff working or reconditioning a wooden boat. If you like underwater macro photography then Lembeh Straits and Two Fishes is the destination for you.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
Stockholm, Sweden
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2012

Two Fish Lembeh is the place to stay at if you are on a moderately tight travel budget.

Loved it.

I will be back!

Room Tip: Budget rooms are side by side but have a high standard. No noise until early morning when the rooste...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
Sausalito, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2012

From the reservation process, transportation to/from Lembeh, to the friendly resort and efficient dive center, I couldn’t have asked for a better experience. As a solo female traveler on a seven week dive trip in Indonesia and Malaysian Borneo, I have to say that TwoFish Lembeh was one of my favorite locations.

The full service dive operation was well organized with small groups (2-3 divers of similar experience levels), and the local DMs were well versed in all of the unusual and amazing creatures of Lembeh. Rental equipment was in excellent shape and the dive boats comfortable. Also important was the emphasis on the environment, both above and below the water.

I very much liked the layout of the resort, perfect size and great atmosphere. I stayed in a standard room – clean, comfortable and within my budget. The food was plentiful, the variety and quality very good. I also enjoyed relaxing in the bar area post-dive with fellow divers.

The diving was, of course, amazing. A very unique diving experience with a great resort – couldn’t have asked for anything more. Hope to return someday.

Highly recommend. Thanks Dani and Matt!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled solo
Melbourne, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2012

Stayed at TwoFish for 9 days and did 30 odd dives and they were all fantastic! My guide Rayen was amazing at finding all the small stuff such as pgymy seahorses, nudies, frogfish, pipefish, bobtail squid, various shrimps and crabs. He even found a WHALE shark!!!!!!(first ever one I have seen), which I would have surely missed had it not been for his awareness. I also learnt how to spot the ever elusive wonderpus and mimic octopus for myself thanks to his advice.

Topside was equally as impressive, the accommodations were comfy, communal area for eating allowed for plenty of discussions which is handy for a solo traveler as was the bar area. I met plenty of wonderful people on this trip and could not have asked for more. Matt and Dani were excellent hosts and their support staff were very friendly and helpful!

It is by far the best diving I have ever done will definitely be back very soon! Oh did I say, a WHALE SHARK in Lembeh straits!!!!!

Room Tip: Go for the standard room if you bring camera gear for the extra space.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled solo
Helsinki, Finland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2012

I'm sure we'll be back for the fourth time some day. Excellent diving and the resort has a pleasant atmosphere. Hopefully Sulawesi people will preserve the nature for the future.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Two Fish Divers Lembeh? Share your experiences!