“Recomanded hotel in manado.” 5 of 5 stars

You added Aston Manado Hotel to your Saves list
Aston Manado Hotel
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Jl. Sudirman No.128, Manado 95123, Indonesia   |
Ranked #5 of 34 Hotels in Manado
“Recomanded hotel in manado.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2013 via mobile

i feel verry comfort stay at Aston Manado. Marry is one of duty at restaurant she was verry good service and pleasant girl. My wife and i want to say thanks to merry you are a good table manager. And we are verry happy during stay in Aston hotel manado.

• Stayed October 2013
Natalia P, Executive Secretary at Aston Manado Hotel, responded to this review, November 17, 2013
Tabea, warm greetings from Aston Manado Hotel.

Dear mtavipf.

On behalf of the management I would like to thank you for reviewing our services at Tripadvisor. We are so glad that you felt all the comfort during your stay at our Hotel. We will surely pass trough your positive comments to Merry and wishing you have a great day.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
  • Indonesian first
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2013

Amazinggg..wonderfulllll...beautifulllll...

Sambutan dan service terbaik ada di hotel ini..

Trust me it is...

Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Bobby S, General Manager at Aston Manado Hotel, responded to this review, November 2, 2013
Dear Agung,

TABEA....................warm greeting from Aston Manado.

It is our greatest pleasure to read that you have enjoyed your stay at Aston Manado. I am glad to know that our services and facilities exceeded your expectations.
Thank you very much for your positive review on the TripAdvisor. I look forward to welcoming you back at Aston Manado in the near future.

best regards,
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013

I first stayed at Aston 2 years a go on au business trip. I came back on my second visit the this week with a very warm welcome. They picked me up at the airport and ask only for my signature since they've checked me in and I instantly get my room key. I arrived late after my flight delayed, but since I had a pretty checked in, I can go directly to my room. When I get into my room, I saw my framed picture on the table with the signature of the GM and all department heads saying welcome home. A very nice touch and I felt so welcome. The service is very good, and all the staff call me with my name, even the security and the room boy that I met on my way down to the restaurant for several times. Although the hotel is quite old but it is clean and comfort. The location is good, right in the center of the city and so easy to go around. Highly recommended when you are in Manado.

Good job...

Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Bobby S, General Manager at Aston Manado Hotel, responded to this review, October 29, 2013
Dear Nikolas,

TABEA......................warm greeting from Aston Manado.

Thank you very much for taking the time to review in TripAdvisor. I am very glad to know that you had a wonderful stay and happy with our services and quality products. I and team also very glad to hear that we had a lot of improvement within this year compare 2 years ago. I and team will always try our best to serve wholehearted service to make our customer has unforgetable experiences.
Once again thank you very much for your review and we look forward to welcoming you back to Aston Manado in the near future.

Best wishes,
Manado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

My wife and I have been staying at the Aston Manado for five weeks. My wife has already provided a review from her point of view, so I will concentrate on the issues that are the most significant to a businessperson.

To me, one of the most important considerations is the reliability of the internet. I had heard from colleagues that interruptions in internet service in Manado occur frequently. Indeed, during the day when I am visiting clients their internet often goes down. However, I have been very pleased with the wifi service at the Aston. It is much more dependable than other places in Manado and when interruptions occur, they are relatively brief. I use the internet for several hours every evening at the Aston and am always able to get my work done.

Although I travel with my laptop, I rely on the Business Centre at the hotel for printing services. The Aston Business Centre is located right beside the front desk. If the Business Centre is not open when you need it, the front desk staff will cheerfully open it for you. The equipment works well and I am always pleased with the quality of the printing.

A gym may not be imporant to everyone, but it is a major attraction for me. The gym at the Aston is better than any that I have seen at other hotels in Manado. The equipment is not fancy, but it is in good repair. There are enough machines that I rarely have to wait.

I have been very pleased with the Aston administration. Before we selected our hotel for our visit to Manado, we contacted several of the options that looked the most appealing. Ms. Menly, at the Aston, always responded quickly to our questions and provided complete answers. When we arrived, we received everything that we had been promised, and more. We pay our bill weekly and the invoice is always accurate and easy to underestand.

When you have an extended stay at a hotel, you can become bored with the food. There is such a wide selection at the Aston, that my problem is not becoming bored, but being tempted to try too many of the options. It is a good thing that there is a gym!

The Aston is conveniently located in downtown Manado. It is within walking distance to most of the shopping and many restaurants.

The best aspect of the Aston is the staff. If you need a haircut, they will recommend a barber and even provide a driver to take you there. If you need a couple of pies for a Thanksgiving dinner, the kitchen staff will bake them for you. Whatever you want or need, the Aston staff do their best to help you.

Special thanks to the GM, Mr, Bobby, and to Calvin, Front Desk manager, and to Amurudin, Executive Chef, and to all of their staff for making our stay so enjoyable. We recommend the Aston highly and will definitely stay here on our next visit to Manado.

Room Tip: Be specific when looking for smoking or non-smoking. Some rooms have an ocean view.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Bobby S, General Manager at Aston Manado Hotel, responded to this review, October 25, 2013
Dear Mr. Steve L.

TABEA..........................Warm greetings from ASTON Manado!

Thank you very much for taking the time to review your recent stay at Aston Manado on TripAdvisor.
I am delighted to hear that you had a fantastic experience with us, and enjoyed using our hotel facilities, such as our business center, fitness and also wifi speed to support your business need. We take pleasure in taking care of our guests, as our mission is to provide authentic hospitality by making a difference in the lives of the people we touch every day.

We are all here very glad to have you stay with us at Aston Manado and we will always try hard to make your stay unforgettable memories.

I will share your great comments within the team member, I do believe our associates will be happy to know that you enjoyed stay with us.
Once again thank you for your comments, we look forward to serve you better at the future.

With best regards
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

We have been at the Aston for about a month now. Husband is on business and we will be staying for about another month. Anyone requiring extended business or travel for pleasure services and accommodations, the Aston I highly recommend.

I cannot say enough good things about this hotel, and the service is excellent right down from the GM Mr. Bobby to all other departments. Mr. Bobby ensures that your requirements are meant with great service and genuine concern. The staff have genuinely gone out of their way to ensure that all are needs are meant. The level of service here some western hotels could take lessons from.

Special mention here for the staff I encounter daily.
Calvin, front desk manager. He takes care of anything from drivers , tours, and any other needs you may have.

Our laundry needs are taken care of daily by a wonderful staff Merlyn, and our room cleaned daily by another wonder staff Nukul.

Breakfast is always a treat with Mario ensuring that all is done with great service in mind.

There are many others that have contributed to our pleasant stay here.

Breakfast offers traditional Indonesian cuisine as well as a good variety of western style dishes. And if you need any special diet, they will go beyond what is required to ensure you are taken care of. They certainly treat you as family here.

The hotel is within walking distance to shopping and the hotel offers free shuttle service to the upscale malls in the area. The gym here has all you need for your work outs.

There are more expensive hotels in the area, but why go there, when you can have it all here for a reasonable rate.

Thank you everyone at the Aston Manado

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Bobby S, General Manager at Aston Manado Hotel, responded to this review, October 23, 2013
Dear Kip L
Tabea…………………..Warmest Greetings from Aston Manado!
Thank you for choosing our hotel and being with us as our beloved long stay guest and it is great to know that you enjoyed our services and facilities.
Highly appreciate your kind comments in Trip Advisor.
I am happy to learn that you have had an enjoyable stay and that we contributed, to making your experience at Aston Manado a pleasant and memorable one.
Our team is truly delighted to read your comments on your stay at our hotel and I have passed on your comments to our associates.
We hope that we will always be able to give the best service consistently and contribute your great experiences along you stay with us at Aston Manado.
Once again, thank you very much for your review on TripAdvisor and wishing you and your husband all the best.

Best wishes,
www.astonmando.com
Lidzbark Warminski, Poland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

First we stayed for one night and after snorkelling near Bunaken we didn't even have a tiny thought of staying in another hotel in Manado. The front desk staff were really friendly and helpful. For breakfast every member of our group (10 people) could easily find something for himself or herself - great choice of continental and domestic dishes. Only the Internet was a bit slow or there were problems with transmission. I strongly recommend the Aston Manado Hotel.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Bobby S, General Manager at Aston Manado Hotel, responded to this review, October 21, 2013
Dear Ewa_Z_ Polski.

Tabea………………….Warmest Greetings from Aston Manado!

We sincerely thank you for your great review and for sharing it on TripAdvisor. Thank you for highlighting our breakfast and service quality that is very much appreciated. We are very happy to hear that we were able to surpass your expectation and that you had a memorable stay with us. More our concern is about wifi connection on your comments and we are sorry for inconvenience. We will immediately share your comment to IT Manager and will take an action necessary to avoid same problem in the future.

Once again thank you very much for your great review and positive comments.

On behalf of the Aston Manado team, I look forward to welcoming you back at Aston Manado in the near future.

Kind Regards,
www.astonmando.com
Barcelona, Spain
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2013

We have been twice in Aston Manado hotel and from the very first moment we have been treated as the kinds of Manado. Recepcionist head manager, Mr Calvin and all his team have been there every single moment to make our stay in Manado Unforgettable. Free transfers services around the city has been provided in every moment automaticly, the very best breakfast in Indonesia it is served here every morning. Rooms are confortable and very well arrenged. All this and the very helpfull and friendly staff make this place a very heaven in Manado. Thank you very much!!!!

Room Tip: Superior are very nice and chipper
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Bobby S, General Manager at Aston Manado Hotel, responded to this review, October 16, 2013
Dear Julian 1978

Thank You very much for taking the time to review your recent stay at Aston Manado on tripadvisor. I am delighted to hear that you had a fantastic experiences with us. We take pleasure in taking care our guests, as our goal is to provide service by heart and making a difference way of touch in providing service. Thank you again for your comments, we look forward to welcoming you back at Aston Manado in the near future.

Best regards,
www.astonmanado.com

Been to Aston Manado Hotel? Share your experiences!