We stayed at Pulisan for a month with our three boys aged 6,8 and 10. We enjoyed the super nice and friendly staff both when we were on the resort and on trips with the boat snorkeling. We had never snorkelled with our boys before and the staff were great helping the boys, pointing out exciting things under water - or just playing in the water.
Everyday we enjoyed the freshly cooked food - extremely delicious and healthy. The atmosphere at the evening meals was so nice. Everybody get together and eat at the same time. If you feel like it there is always someone to talk to, exchanging stories from the reef or the jungle.
We went to Tangkoko for an afternoon and walked in the rainforest for 4 hours with a guide. Not only the wildlife but also the trees are incredible. A really big experience.
Go there for the peace, the nice bungalows, the staff and the lovely boattrips!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you can do without luxury and prefer to be in great nature off the track, you'll fit in perfectly here.Our eight cottages are wooden built and nestle in beyond steep cliffs on a white sandy beach. Diving, snorkling, jungle trekking,kayaking, bicycling or just relaxing on the beach. you and your kids will surely enjoy ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Otel so you can book your Pulisan Jungle Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pulisan Jungle Beach Hotel Sulawesi
- Pulisan Jungle Beach Sulawesi