We spent 1 week here and we loved it! Very nice,clean and big bungalows close to the beach. Excellent food, very friendly and helpfull staff. For our smaller boys ( 5 and 8 years old) the entering to the beach wasn't that easy, the bigger ones( 12 and14) had no trouble finding the (only) way to get behind the reef. The snorkling was pretty good. They learned diving with Sonly , a very good, relaxed, safe dive-instruktor, and we did some dive/ snorkel trips , this was absolutely great! Some great dive spots were we saw very special sealife, took lunch on marvellous white sandy beaches with a " blue lagoon" and this all by ourselfs, no other tourists! The dive masters/captain/sailors took great care of us divers, and looked after the smaller kids while we were under water, even took them snorkelling!
The tour to tangkoko was also very good. We also did the daytour to the vulcano and the villages, especially the market was a very special experience!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you can do without luxury and prefer to be in great nature off the track, you'll fit in perfectly here.Our eight cottages are wooden built and nestle in beyond steep cliffs on a white sandy beach. Diving, snorkling, jungle trekking,kayaking, bicycling or just relaxing on the beach. you and your kids will surely enjoy ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Otel so you can book your Pulisan Jungle Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pulisan Jungle Beach Hotel Sulawesi
- Pulisan Jungle Beach Sulawesi