I don't need to say much - I cannot fault Nikoi. Amazing staff. Amazing location. Great food and wonderful for children of all ages. The staff accommodated all our needs - whether early dining for our little one or bringing water to us on beaches off the main stretch.
My only small ask would be to include wifi in the rate and perhaps to make it possible to make rooms darker in the day (baby naps) although I think our hut had a problem with main blind.
Anyway those are minor issues and I can almost guarantee you will not regret making the trip to Nikoi. A very special place and we will be back (if we can find availability?!)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nikoi Island is a 15 hectare private island just 85kms from Singapore and has long been regarded as one of the most stunning islands on this unspoiled coast. Ringed with white sandy beaches and coral reefs of spectacular color and diversity, Nikoi is for those seeking a true private island experience and the comfort of a destination dedicated to responsible tourism practices. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Nikoi Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nikoi Island Bintan Island, Riau Islands
- Nikoi Island Hotel Bintan