We spent 3 nights and 4 days at Nikoi with two other Families. The entire experience was fantastic. From the logistics of getting there through the entire stay. It is everything you expect and more. The staff, management and the entire way in which the Island has been set up is just fabulous. Credit to Brad and Andrew and their respective teams for achieving the end result. The staff were in particular, very hospitable and the kids just loved them. Bengbeng, the girl who looked after the kids at Kids Club (sorry cant remember her name) and just about everyone who works there - thanks a for a great trip. We will definitely come again and recommend. Bonn fires, snorkeling, watching the Rugby with Martinis, walks, jetty jumping, cayaking, kids club, croquet...just to name a few things and of course the food was fabulous!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nikoi Island is a 15 hectare private island just 85kms from Singapore and has long been regarded as one of the most stunning islands on this unspoiled coast. Ringed with white sandy beaches and coral reefs of spectacular color and diversity, Nikoi is for those seeking a true private island experience and the comfort of a destination dedicated to responsible tourism practices. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Nikoi Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nikoi Island Bintan Island, Riau Islands
- Nikoi Island Hotel Bintan