We arrived at Nikoi for a 3 night stay from Bintan Island. The transfer process is excellent with a door-to-door service within a few hours. Nikoi island is absolutely stunning! The rooms are basic, but nicely done up. Access to the beach is directly from the unit and sea-views galore! All water sports are included. Kids club service is also offered. The beach is pristine and water quality excellent. All the staff are friendly and very willing to help. All meals are included and would say is average, considering that Nikoi is a dessert island, with all fresh produce, shipped in from the mainland. All in all, one of the best and most memorable holidays ever and the kids loved it. Although the offering is pricey, its worth it! Highly recommended, but remember to book well in advance!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nikoi Island is a 15 hectare private island just 85kms from Singapore and has long been regarded as one of the most stunning islands on this unspoiled coast. Ringed with white sandy beaches and coral reefs of spectacular color and diversity, Nikoi is for those seeking a true private island experience and the comfort of a destination dedicated to responsible tourism practices. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Nikoi Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nikoi Island Bintan Island, Riau Islands
- Nikoi Island Hotel Bintan