There is nothing we didn't like about this Island! It has amazing suites, lovely food, very very relaxing and picturesque, the staff and lovely and cannot help you enough, they light a fire on the beach every night, it was absolute heaven, cannot recommend it highly enough!
If you want nightlife and lots of things going on then this island is not for you. If you want a beautiful paradise island where you can leave your stuff around without fear of it being stolen, where you can relax and just appreciate the loveliness of it all then nowhere else comes close!
It is expensive, but it is so totally worth it! I will definiately go back and very much recommend it as the nicest place I have ever stayed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nikoi Island is a 15 hectare private island just 85kms from Singapore and has long been regarded as one of the most stunning islands on this unspoiled coast. Ringed with white sandy beaches and coral reefs of spectacular color and diversity, Nikoi is for those seeking a true private island experience and the comfort of a destination dedicated to responsible tourism practices. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Nikoi Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nikoi Island Bintan Island, Riau Islands
- Nikoi Island Hotel Bintan