Was at Nikoi last weekend, and I must say it's an awesome 3D2N trip. The journey started with staff greeting us at the ferry terminal, assisting us with the VIP transfers. Extremely friendly driver who make a stop for us to take pictures as we were much ahead of others.
The island is beautiful and the food is good. The place looks exactly like the pictures on the Nikoi webpage. The room is unexpectedly clean, especially it's not enclosed and we were expecting crawlies, and probably sand. The only concern we had was the crawlies droppings on the floor after we return from dinner (but I guess this is unavoidable, since the hut is surrounded by nature).
We like the fact there there is no TV, phone or air-con or even some amenities. It's a great place to just relax and zonk out and of cause spend quality time with your loved ones.
We had a great time and we will definitely return.
To add on, all the staff were extremely helpful, and the service level was outstanding (from check in to meal time to ferry transfer) !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nikoi Island is a 15 hectare private island just 85kms from Singapore and has long been regarded as one of the most stunning islands on this unspoiled coast. Ringed with white sandy beaches and coral reefs of spectacular color and diversity, Nikoi is for those seeking a true private island experience and the comfort of a destination dedicated to responsible tourism practices. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Nikoi Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nikoi Island Bintan Island, Riau Islands
- Nikoi Island Hotel Bintan