Nice remote location. Rooms were large and staff friendly. A few days is enough with friendly atmosphere. A few more activities could be added. Price with required meals is not low but offers a more unique experience than typicsl resort (local beer is $5 usd per can!). Overall glad we went.
- Also Known As:
- Nikoi Island Hotel
- Nikoi Island Bintan
- Nikoi Island Hotel Bintan
- Nikoi Island Bintan Island, Riau Islands
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nikoi Island is a 15 hectare private island just 85kms from Singapore and has long been regarded as one of the most stunning islands on this unspoiled coast. Ringed with white sandy beaches and coral reefs of spectacular color and diversity, Nikoi is for those seeking a true private island experience and the comfort of a destination dedicated to responsible tourism practices. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Nikoi Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.