This resort is a pretty basic and average beach resort. We had a 2D1N stay in this beach resort. The journey from the jetty to the resort is abt an hour. The surrounding of the beach resort was pretty quiet, a few local stalls are available. There is a local store which is abt 1km away when you walk out of the resort and turn right. They serve pretty decent food and very reasonable pricing. We had sambal prawns, kai lan with oyster sauce, mixed vegetable soup, calamari, 1 serving of nasi goreng 3 steam rice and 3 teh tarak which total cost abt sgd20 for the 4 of us.
The hotel facility is a bit disappointing, the gym is open air. The machines are very dusty and does not seem to have ppl maintaining it. There are 2 pools around and pretty small. It is better to swim at night where you can feel more peaceful and quiet. We had the hillview room, very big room, but the daylight curtains are torn. Toilet and bed are clean and nicely packed. The bath tub looks dirty with stains. The room is a bit run down but still a decent room to sleep in. Power got cut off and on a few times in the night and morn as well.
One of the big plus point for this hotel is the spa that they had. I had a good massage during the stay. Do not expect super nice room for the spa but decent enough with the price that we paid. SGD50 for 1.5hrs of combination (Swedish and Traditional) massage.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to the new plane of paradise at Bintan Agro Beach Resort.Located in the south-eastern coast of Bintan Island, come revel in the realm of sparkling beaches and picturesque shorelines that will help set your mood for the perfect getaway. Home to a spread of scenic floras, crystal white sands and clear turquoise waters, our resorts nestle along the beachfront-with a cosy touch of perennial decor, friendly services and warm hospitality that will ensure the ideal retreat you deserve. Seafood lovers can also replete with delectable savouries in alfresco dining style that sits above the calm, glistening waters-while you indulge in the panoramic view of a breathtaking seascape.And for those who wish to escape the hordes will consider their time well spent here. With our first-ever ocean side spa on the island, imagine retreating into a calm journey that will soothe your body and mind for the many adventures to come.Appealingly casual and laidback, we have an atmosphere that makes for the perfect vacation. Only at Bintan Agro Beach Resort, experience the perfect holiday destination that will leave you wanting for more.LocationThe island of Bintan is about 40 Km from Singapore. The travel time to Tanjung Pinang is about 1 hour 45 minutes by Sindo Ferry / Wavemaster Ferry and Bintan Agro Beach Resort is situated on the East coast of Bintan and is 45 minutes away from Sri Bintan Pura Ferry Terminal. The travel time to Bintan Resort is about 55 minutes by Bintan Resort Ferries (BRF)and Bintan Agro Beach Resort is 60 minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and HostelBookers so you can book your Bintan Agro Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bintan Agro Beach Hotel Bintan
- Bintan Agro Beach Resort Bintan Island, Riau Islands