My boyfriend and I stayed for 2 days 1 night. The bus journey was long about 1 hour from the ferry terminal to the resort. It rained for two whole days when we were there in mid Jan 13, so we did not do any water sports. Anyway the beach area is small and not very nice. We did the Queen and King Spa which was not too bad. We booked online in advance and got a 20% discount. We had fried rice and fried noodles and watermelon juice for lunch at an affordable price, less than $15. Dinner was included, an Indonesian set dinner which includes rice, fish, chicken, vegetables and soup, better than what we expected at the Sun Moon Restaurant. The best part of the trip was our room. We stayed at the Blue Ocean Room with the balcony overlooking the sea, very romantic for couples. The room is also very spacious and comfortable. Overall an ok trip, could be better without the rain.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to the new plane of paradise at Bintan Agro Beach Resort.Located in the south-eastern coast of Bintan Island, come revel in the realm of sparkling beaches and picturesque shorelines that will help set your mood for the perfect getaway. Home to a spread of scenic floras, crystal white sands and clear turquoise waters, our resorts nestle along the beachfront-with a cosy touch of perennial decor, friendly services and warm hospitality that will ensure the ideal retreat you deserve. Seafood lovers can also replete with delectable savouries in alfresco dining style that sits above the calm, glistening waters-while you indulge in the panoramic view of a breathtaking seascape.And for those who wish to escape the hordes will consider their time well spent here. With our first-ever ocean side spa on the island, imagine retreating into a calm journey that will soothe your body and mind for the many adventures to come.Appealingly casual and laidback, we have an atmosphere that makes for the perfect vacation. Only at Bintan Agro Beach Resort, experience the perfect holiday destination that will leave you wanting for more.LocationThe island of Bintan is about 40 Km from Singapore. The travel time to Tanjung Pinang is about 1 hour 45 minutes by Sindo Ferry / Indofalcon Ferry / Wavemaster Ferry and Bintan Agro Beach Resort is situated on the South-Eastern coast of Bintan and is 45 minutes away from Sri Bintan Pura Ferry Terminal. The travel time to Bintan Resort is about 55 minutes by Bintan Resort Ferries (BRF)and Bintan Agro Beach Resort is 60 minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Expedia and TripOnline SA so you can book your Bintan Agro Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bintan Agro Beach Hotel Bintan
- Bintan Agro Beach Resort Bintan Island, Riau Islands