Bought this trip from groupon deal.
The resort is approximately 45 min car journey away from the Bintan ferry terminal.
Quiet, not crowded and abit wulu.
Their receptionist are friendly and they even lead us the way to our rooms.
The room is quite spacious with seaview, we manage to get a connecting room for the 5 of us.
What i don't like about the room is that the toilet light they uses orange light bulb, therefore the whole toilet looks dim and abit spooky. We took the table lamp from the room into the toilet and manage to make the toilet abit brighter and less scary. There are also stains on the bed sheet.
The door to the balcony was abit faulty, you have to push very hard to open it. There are no free wifi in the room.
Dinner restaurant is a 5 min walk away from the lobby. They doesn't have much lights around the resort, the way to the restaurant was abit dark moreover it is situated away from the shore. However, they serve good ayam penyet there !
After dinner, on our way back, I guess their electrical circuit tripped. The whole resort lights went off and was pitch dark. Really scary, we couldn't even see what was infront. Lucky, after a few minute it was back to normal again.
The only thing that i like about there was their Sea sports and Fireworks!
Sea sport, you must try their (Big Mable, Poparazzi and banana boat) although it was abit expensive and left us muscle ache for a few days, it was totally worth it !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to the new plane of paradise at Bintan Agro Beach Resort.Located in the south-eastern coast of Bintan Island, come revel in the realm of sparkling beaches and picturesque shorelines that will help set your mood for the perfect getaway. Home to a spread of scenic floras, crystal white sands and clear turquoise waters, our resorts nestle along the beachfront-with a cosy touch of perennial decor, friendly services and warm hospitality that will ensure the ideal retreat you deserve. Seafood lovers can also replete with delectable savouries in alfresco dining style that sits above the calm, glistening waters-while you indulge in the panoramic view of a breathtaking seascape.And for those who wish to escape the hordes will consider their time well spent here. With our first-ever ocean side spa on the island, imagine retreating into a calm journey that will soothe your body and mind for the many adventures to come.Appealingly casual and laidback, we have an atmosphere that makes for the perfect vacation. Only at Bintan Agro Beach Resort, experience the perfect holiday destination that will leave you wanting for more.LocationThe island of Bintan is about 40 Km from Singapore. The travel time to Tanjung Pinang is about 1 hour 45 minutes by Sindo Ferry / Wavemaster Ferry and Bintan Agro Beach Resort is situated on the East coast of Bintan and is 45 minutes away from Sri Bintan Pura Ferry Terminal. The travel time to Bintan Resort is about 55 minutes by Bintan Resort Ferries (BRF)and Bintan Agro Beach Resort is 60 minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Travelocity so you can book your Bintan Agro Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bintan Agro Beach Hotel Bintan
- Bintan Agro Beach Resort Bintan Island, Riau Islands