We had a nice stay during our weekend away from Singapore. It's not very flashy, but totally OK. They have two rather small pools, one overlooking the sea. Do note that the beach is pretty bad, you'll have to walk 400 feet out into the water before it starts getting deep. If you're into kite surfing, this place rocks! They also offer kite surfing 2 or 3 day lessons, if I'm not mistaken. There is a complimentary shuttle bus that takes you to another Agro-resort, but the beach isn't much better here.
They offer two restaurants, one at the end of a pier and one next to the resort next to the major pool area. Both serves great value food, not too expensive (as long as you don't want a bottle of wine).
Nevertheless, we spent a weekend here and really enjoyed ourselves. The scenery from the beach area is beautiful which is perfect for relaxing with a good book.
It's also worth to mention that they offer guided tours by boat (we chose the mangrove tour and got to see snakes sleeping in the trees, a big eagle and monkeys), which is highly recommended if you find yourself getting bored. We had a very clean and nice room, and I'm not really sure why the other reviewers are complaining about the cleanliness. Both my girlfriend and I found the entire place pretty clean and well managed.
As most places on Bintan, its location makes it kind of isolated. Not the place to go if your'e looking to party.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to the new plane of paradise at Bintan Agro Beach Resort.Located in the south-eastern coast of Bintan Island, come revel in the realm of sparkling beaches and picturesque shorelines that will help set your mood for the perfect getaway. Home to a spread of scenic floras, crystal white sands and clear turquoise waters, our resorts nestle along the beachfront-with a cosy touch of perennial decor, friendly services and warm hospitality that will ensure the ideal retreat you deserve. Seafood lovers can also replete with delectable savouries in alfresco dining style that sits above the calm, glistening waters-while you indulge in the panoramic view of a breathtaking seascape.And for those who wish to escape the hordes will consider their time well spent here. With our first-ever ocean side spa on the island, imagine retreating into a calm journey that will soothe your body and mind for the many adventures to come.Appealingly casual and laidback, we have an atmosphere that makes for the perfect vacation. Only at Bintan Agro Beach Resort, experience the perfect holiday destination that will leave you wanting for more.LocationThe island of Bintan is about 40 Km from Singapore. The travel time to Tanjung Pinang is about 1 hour 45 minutes by Sindo Ferry / Indofalcon Ferry / Wavemaster Ferry and Bintan Agro Beach Resort is situated on the South-Eastern coast of Bintan and is 45 minutes away from Sri Bintan Pura Ferry Terminal. The travel time to Bintan Resort is about 55 minutes by Bintan Resort Ferries (BRF)and Bintan Agro Beach Resort is 60 minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, HostelBookers, Priceline and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Bintan Agro Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bintan Agro Beach Hotel Bintan
- Bintan Agro Beach Resort Bintan Island, Riau Islands