Stayed here in October with my girlfriend... We got the rate through Groupon voucher, which was rather cheap for a Bintan stay.... Here's why:
On our way to the hotel (which was quite far from the ferry terminal), our mini bus broke down in the middle of nowhere... Those who had been to Bintan, you should know how dim and dark their roadside were... About 20 guests were stranded for over 30mins... While some complained that they were bitten by mosquitoes or grumbled for the late back-up transfer, I was more concerned about our safety... What if a high-speed vehicle could not see us by the roadside under the dim lights?? And there was a strong petrol smell coming out from the mini bus while we waited... I was hoping that it would not explode...
Checking-in was quite fast upon arrival... The hotel and rooms were quite old and run down... I did not take any pictures of the room as I did not like it... Room was rather spacious with a balcony and bath tub in the washroom... Our room was facing the sea and pool, which I thought it would be much nicer if this hotel was not so run down... The sunrise was gorgeous and that was the only picture I took at the hotel... Staff and service were average... Wi-fi connection was available only in the common premises like the restaurant and lobby... I did not try any of the facilities in this hotel...
Having said that, I did enjoy their room service food and the variety of their TV channels... If you are a big Hindi movie and MTV fans like me, you would like this hotel... Other than that, I do not see any other reason for coming back here...
- Also Known As:
- Bintan Agro Beach Hotel Bintan
- Bintan Agro Beach Hotel
- Bintan Agro Beach Resort Bintan Island, Riau Islands
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to the new plane of paradise at Bintan Agro Beach Resort.Located in the south-eastern coast of Bintan Island, come revel in the realm of sparkling beaches and picturesque shorelines that will help set your mood for the perfect getaway. Home to a spread of scenic floras, crystal white sands and clear turquoise waters, our resorts nestle along the beachfront—with a cosy touch of perennial décor, friendly services and warm hospitality that will ensure the ideal retreat you deserve. Seafood lovers can also replete with delectable savouries in alfresco dining style that sits above the calm, glistening waters—while you indulge in the panoramic view of a breathtaking seascape.And for those who wish to escape the hordes will consider their time well spent here. With our first-ever ocean side spa on the island, imagine retreating into a calm journey that will soothe your body and mind for the many adventures to come.Appealingly casual and laidback, we have an atmosphere that makes for the perfect vacation. Only at Bintan Agro Beach Resort, experience the perfect holiday destination that will leave you wanting for more.LocationThe island of Bintan is about 40 Km from Singapore. The travel time to Tanjung Pinang is about 1 hour 45 minutes by Sindo ferry / Indofalcon Ferry / Wavemaster ferry and Bintan Agro Beach Resort is situated on the South-Eastern coast of Bintan and is 45 minutes away from Sri Bintan Pura Ferry TerminalThe travel time to Bintan Resort is about 55 minutes by Bintan Resort Ferries (BRF)and Bintan Agro Beach Resort is 60 minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Bintan Agro Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.