The Resort is situated 1 hour away from the Bintan Ferry Terminal. Transport can easily be arranged with the hotel by informing them the departure time from Singapore.
The hotel is far away from the rest of the resorts which is only few minutes away from the Ferry Terminal.
The Junior Suite which i was staying in is unlike other rooms, located on the sea. The has a small balcony area which i can enjoy the sea breeze and a huge glass window for me to look out into the open from my room. Totally a plus point for me.
Amenities are all of standard thus nothing worth mentioning.
Wanted to dine at the SunMoon Restaurant, but the price they are charging is absurd! 23,000 Rupiah per oz of crab. Thats equaivalent to almost $100SGD per Kilo of crab! We skipped that restaurant and went to the buffet restaurant for our meals instead. The price for the buffet restaurant is fair and the food quality is good. Should you want to be advanturous, you can try walking out of the resort, you can find good restaurant within walking distance of the resort that sells REALLY CHEAP seafood. For a group of 11 pax, we had all sort of seafood and only paid about $12SGD per pax MAX.
The staff seems to want to rush us thru Water Sports such as flying fish, banana boat, big mable, etc. Doesn't seem to be worth the money for those activities. Snorkling at the White Sand Beach is quite good. For $40SGD, you get about 2 hours of snorkling and 1 hour of free time at the beach where you can play Beach volley ball or just enjoy the Sun and free drinks they offer on the small little island.
Staff in the resort are all very friendly and helpful which is a really big plus when you are travelling to relax your mind. Would definitely visit there again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to the new plane of paradise at Bintan Agro Beach Resort.Located in the south-eastern coast of Bintan Island, come revel in the realm of sparkling beaches and picturesque shorelines that will help set your mood for the perfect getaway. Home to a spread of scenic floras, crystal white sands and clear turquoise waters, our resorts nestle along the beachfront-with a cosy touch of perennial decor, friendly services and warm hospitality that will ensure the ideal retreat you deserve. Seafood lovers can also replete with delectable savouries in alfresco dining style that sits above the calm, glistening waters-while you indulge in the panoramic view of a breathtaking seascape.And for those who wish to escape the hordes will consider their time well spent here. With our first-ever ocean side spa on the island, imagine retreating into a calm journey that will soothe your body and mind for the many adventures to come.Appealingly casual and laidback, we have an atmosphere that makes for the perfect vacation. Only at Bintan Agro Beach Resort, experience the perfect holiday destination that will leave you wanting for more.LocationThe island of Bintan is about 40 Km from Singapore. The travel time to Tanjung Pinang is about 1 hour 45 minutes by Sindo Ferry / Indofalcon Ferry / Wavemaster Ferry and Bintan Agro Beach Resort is situated on the South-Eastern coast of Bintan and is 45 minutes away from Sri Bintan Pura Ferry Terminal. The travel time to Bintan Resort is about 55 minutes by Bintan Resort Ferries (BRF)and Bintan Agro Beach Resort is 60 minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Bintan Agro Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bintan Agro Beach Hotel Bintan
- Bintan Agro Beach Resort Bintan Island, Riau Islands