Went on a weekday with a deal.com coupon. Had a bad impression when I went to collect my tickets at Anita travel....overheard the travel agent demanding a room from the hotel at all cost... "even if it is haunted". Arriving at Bintan, the hotel sent a crappy and old fan to pick us up. It was a long ride....about an hour to get to the hotel. The hotel is quite rundown. We were assigned a room on the 2nd floor. No passenger lift available. Can hear noise from drilling and hacking throughout the day. The power supply tripped a few times during our stay. Food was miserable. Definitely won't go back again. The beach is nowhere near the pic shown on deal.com. Simply misleading!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to the new plane of paradise at Bintan Agro Beach Resort.Located in the south-eastern coast of Bintan Island, come revel in the realm of sparkling beaches and picturesque shorelines that will help set your mood for the perfect getaway. Home to a spread of scenic floras, crystal white sands and clear turquoise waters, our resorts nestle along the beachfront-with a cosy touch of perennial decor, friendly services and warm hospitality that will ensure the ideal retreat you deserve. Seafood lovers can also replete with delectable savouries in alfresco dining style that sits above the calm, glistening waters-while you indulge in the panoramic view of a breathtaking seascape.And for those who wish to escape the hordes will consider their time well spent here. With our first-ever ocean side spa on the island, imagine retreating into a calm journey that will soothe your body and mind for the many adventures to come.Appealingly casual and laidback, we have an atmosphere that makes for the perfect vacation. Only at Bintan Agro Beach Resort, experience the perfect holiday destination that will leave you wanting for more.LocationThe island of Bintan is about 40 Km from Singapore. The travel time to Tanjung Pinang is about 1 hour 45 minutes by Sindo Ferry / Indofalcon Ferry / Wavemaster Ferry and Bintan Agro Beach Resort is situated on the South-Eastern coast of Bintan and is 45 minutes away from Sri Bintan Pura Ferry Terminal. The travel time to Bintan Resort is about 55 minutes by Bintan Resort Ferries (BRF)and Bintan Agro Beach Resort is 60 minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline, HostelBookers, BookingOdigeoWL and Otel so you can book your Bintan Agro Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bintan Agro Beach Hotel Bintan
- Bintan Agro Beach Resort Bintan Island, Riau Islands