Just back from a 2 day 1 night from the cabana resort via groupon:
- Service ok
- peaceful place
- Sun moon restaurant (in the main resort) was ok, food was yummier than the cabana resort and cheaper!
- Beautiful sea view (in both) - maybe can add more deck chairs for chilling
- Rooms need to be maintained and clean - I was sneezing all the way as I am allergic to dust.
- Food ex - maybe good to travel to the main resort for food
- Lack of amenities - need to travel to main resort if you are looking for karaoke, restaurants, spa treatments, pools or gym
- shuttle service gap was too far apart - considering that it is just 10-15 mins away
- Breakfast buffet at cabana resort - needs to improve ....really average quality
If you are travelling there, although I have never stayed in the main resort (rooms) - will recommend you to stay in the main resort - based on the amenities + food choices.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to the new plane of paradise at Bintan Agro Beach Resort.Located in the south-eastern coast of Bintan Island, come revel in the realm of sparkling beaches and picturesque shorelines that will help set your mood for the perfect getaway. Home to a spread of scenic floras, crystal white sands and clear turquoise waters, our resorts nestle along the beachfront-with a cosy touch of perennial decor, friendly services and warm hospitality that will ensure the ideal retreat you deserve. Seafood lovers can also replete with delectable savouries in alfresco dining style that sits above the calm, glistening waters-while you indulge in the panoramic view of a breathtaking seascape.And for those who wish to escape the hordes will consider their time well spent here. With our first-ever ocean side spa on the island, imagine retreating into a calm journey that will soothe your body and mind for the many adventures to come.Appealingly casual and laidback, we have an atmosphere that makes for the perfect vacation. Only at Bintan Agro Beach Resort, experience the perfect holiday destination that will leave you wanting for more.LocationThe island of Bintan is about 40 Km from Singapore. The travel time to Tanjung Pinang is about 1 hour 45 minutes by Sindo Ferry / Indofalcon Ferry / Wavemaster Ferry and Bintan Agro Beach Resort is situated on the South-Eastern coast of Bintan and is 45 minutes away from Sri Bintan Pura Ferry Terminal. The travel time to Bintan Resort is about 55 minutes by Bintan Resort Ferries (BRF)and Bintan Agro Beach Resort is 60 minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Bintan Agro Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bintan Agro Beach Hotel Bintan
- Bintan Agro Beach Resort Bintan Island, Riau Islands