We just returned from our trip to Loola, blessed by the wonderful hospitality and kindness of the staff. It was truly a memorable trip for us to enjoy the simplicity and beauty of the place and its people. My kids said this trip is better than going to Universal Studios Singapore .
We would like to specifically thank and appreciate the following staff for making us feel so at home:
1. Romy, our guide and instructor for most activities, viz kayaking, raft building, coconut tree climbing, rock climbing, sky walk, zip line and boom net trip. He was always patient and encouraging without being pushy. He always has time to share and explain things to us. It was a pleasure to have him as our guide.
2. Conty, the overall ic and his team who set up camp fire and planned the activities for us. He was easy going and supervised everything very well.
3. The senior male staff (sorry we did not catch his name) who joined us when we went on the marine walk and showed us how to catch crabs. He was looking for crabs but ended up obliging the kids who filled up his pail with sea cucumbers he didn’t need.
4. Abu who was the strong man holding up the ropes for all high risk activities and the boom net. Everything seemed easy and doable with him around.
5. Aspiah, the lovely female cook who served us wonderful food and even arranged to pack our lunch to eat on the way to the ferry terminal. Thank you Aspiah.
6. Jaya, whom we only managed to get to know on the return journey back to the ferry terminal. Thank you for giving us a tour of the market place and stopping by for delicious kueh lapis.
We are thankful to the Loola team for going out of their way to make this the highlight of 2013 for my family and I. We are already talking about a return trip with our friends next time
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Unmatched for variety and quality of activities (sail, kayak, dragon boat, climb, zipline, skywalk, archery. climbing wall and climbing trees, and our famous boat and boomnet expeditions), LooLa is a family favorite as well as the number one destination for overseas school trips. LooLa is Bintan's most exciting destination for those who want to experience the real Indonesia, appreciate a mix of total tranquility and healthy action, and like sitting on a balcony above the sea and under the moonlight! ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Loola Adventure Hotel Bintan
- Loola Adventure Resort Bintan Island, Riau Islands