It was our first visit to Club med and we bring 2 kids ( 3 and 5 yo each). First of all, I really want to say thank you to all the GOs in mini &petit clubs. I know how hard it is to taking care of kids all day. My little daughter liked one of the GO-Sachi very much. She was so kind to kids. Also, Simon in miniclub helped my son,who cannot speak English at all, a lot.
The room was not super but clean& comfort. The foods & drinks were great.
I think what makes Club med special is the GOs.The Korean GOs, min & Jaesun helped us a lot whenever we needed them.
My husband and I played golf with Guy, Brendan, Wayan & Bjorn and they were very nice to us. It was my 2nd time to play golf but I enjoyed it a lot.
We really didn't want to leave Bintan island. I still miss all the people in there. We will definitely visit again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Island of Bintan to the south of Singapore is full of history, marked by fallen empires. Its tranquil bays were long used by the Orang Laut pirates as a refuge. This is where Club Med Bintan Island, a haven of tranquility and refinement combining modernity with Asian tradition, now nestles. From the terrace of the Bar, feast your eyes on the mass of lapis-lazuli blue, mother of pearl and emerald, from the pool to the lush gardens. Nearby, Ria Bintan Golf Course is also a golfer's heaven. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Club Med so you can book your Club Med Bintan Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Med Ria Bintan Hotel Bintan
- Club Med Bintan Island Riau Islands
- Bintan Club Med