For me this was an amazing experience! From arrival to departure the service and experience was second to none. Thank you so much to Christina who started the ball rolling & made the trip from the ferry to the village one of excited anticipation. We were greeted so warmly on arrival at the village, provided with a cool drink & some info then taken to our room. Mei you are an inspiring leader and your team, all of them, display a sense of fun and a genuine desire to do whatever it takes to provide guests with lasting fond memories. To name just a few; many thanks to Mike for your warmth & humour, Brendan for your energy & fun, DJ for your artistry, Jemmi for your special laugh ☺, Mida for your “accents” ☺, Edo for your keen eye, Hansley for your endless fun, Johnny for your supercharged energy, Dijiro & Andie for your expertise on the trapeze, Olan with your ever watchful eye, Wayan with your magnificent MJ moves, Tonky for being a great guy, Viola & Dijiro for your world class show, Mel and all the bar team for remembering our drinks, and to all the other GO’s & GE’s that took made the time there so memorable: Thank you so very much.
Lots of activity choices, loved the archery and the challenge of the trapeze.
All the meals were delicious & plentiful. The beach, the spa and surrounding environment just perfect for a relaxing and enjoyable experience.
Yes, the rooms and some of the amenities are aging and showing it, but the only time I spent in my room was to sleep & after a big day that came easily.
Our send off was amazing, it was the most memorable farewell I have every experienced from a resort.
I’m so looking forward to being back again; in fact I’m coming back in August. See you all again then. :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Island of Bintan to the south of Singapore is full of history, marked by fallen empires. Its tranquil bays were long used by the Orang Laut pirates as a refuge. This is where Club Med Bintan Island, a haven of tranquility and refinement combining modernity with Asian tradition, now nestles. From the terrace of the Bar, feast your eyes on the mass of lapis-lazuli blue, mother of pearl and emerald, from the pool to the lush gardens. Nearby, Ria Bintan Golf Course is also a golfer's heaven. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Club Med so you can book your Club Med Bintan Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Med Ria Bintan Hotel Bintan
- Club Med Bintan Island Riau Islands
- Bintan Club Med