The buildings here are less old and rooms bigger than Cherating. More importantly, GOs are friendlier and you see Mei everywhere.
-over the top farewell from Mei and the GOs
-funny sketches at nightly show, especially the improv show
-tropical fish near the rocks
-morning yoga in the spa (don't go to the evening one, the zen area is infested with biting insects)
-our stay started Fri and they served best food on Sat (I think). So meals afterward came downhill.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Island of Bintan to the south of Singapore is full of history, marked by fallen empires. Its tranquil bays were long used by the Orang Laut pirates as a refuge. This is where Club Med Bintan Island, a haven of tranquility and refinement combining modernity with Asian tradition, now nestles. From the terrace of the Bar, feast your eyes on the mass of lapis-lazuli blue, mother of pearl and emerald, from the pool to the lush gardens. Nearby, Ria Bintan Golf Course is also a golfer's heaven. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Club Med so you can book your Club Med Bintan Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Med Ria Bintan Hotel Bintan
- Club Med Bintan Island Riau Islands
- Bintan Club Med