We enjoyed the kayaking and the sailing lesson. The GM was very friendly and hospitable to all guests. The restaurant manager specially came to us on the first day and ask for what food to prepare for my toddler, very pleased n delighted with that. GO at the petite club wasn't too caring as 2 boys were fighting and this was ignored despite only 3-4 toddlers inside. Shows and food were below expectations as they seem to be of a budget constraint as compared to my club med trips to Phuket and Cherating. We love the beach at bintan! However, the restaurant and pools are located a bit far and have to climb up and down to the restaurant n pool were troublesome and tiring for toddlers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Island of Bintan to the south of Singapore is full of history, marked by fallen empires. Its tranquil bays were long used by the Orang Laut pirates as a refuge. This is where Club Med Bintan Island, a haven of tranquility and refinement combining modernity with Asian tradition, now nestles. From the terrace of the Bar, feast your eyes on the mass of lapis-lazuli blue, mother of pearl and emerald, from the pool to the lush gardens. Nearby, Ria Bintan Golf Course is also a golfer's heaven. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Club Med so you can book your Club Med Bintan Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Med Ria Bintan Hotel Bintan
- Club Med Bintan Island Riau Islands
- Bintan Club Med